Love in the Rain

a/n: hello. yehet for another one-shot starring exopink! luhan and naeun for this shot! enjoy, although there might be errors because i typed this using my phone. ^^

italics are flashbacks. (: enjoy!

•♡•

January 8, 2013; Wednesday.

It was almost a perfect day for everyone, starting with how the sky was clear and blue, but then water drops were heard and felt of a sudden. But still, it's still a good weather, for some people. Those kind of people that like the freezing temperature and wrap up theirselves with blankets, then watch movies or dramas as they eat, sometimes alone, but sometimes with their significant oneㅡjust like LuHan and Naeun.

"Hey, oppa. Do you still remember the first time we met?" Naeun asked, tilting her head while looking at her boyfriend whose eyes were glued to the screen; which was showing a scene of a guy sheltering a girl using an umbrella because the girl had no umbrella and got herself wet.

LuHan's eyes landed on Naeun when she spoke and chuckled at her question. "Of course, I do," he leaned over and kissed her forehead, tightening his hug. "I'm so glad you didn't bring an umbrella or listened to the news." he laughs.

December 27, 2009;

"I'm late! Curse these dance classes!"15 years old Naeun ran late to her dance classes; almost an hour late, actually. She blamed herself for oversleeping, for watching dramas and movies until 4 A.M. last night.

And maybe not watching the news as well, because she didn't bother to get her umbrella before leaving, and wellㅡrain was dropping, hitting her head.

She stopped running for a while before resuming again, not caring until she slipped. She winced at the pain, biting her lip as she refused to let out a sob, but her tears were falling.

"You shouldn't be crying here, little one." A guy spoke which made Naeun stop crying, and made her curious instead. She didn't feel the drops punching her and looked up, and it was because there was an umbrella that was hovering her. 

The guy chuckled, showing off little wrinkles around his crescent-like eyes.

"Thank you, o-oppa?" Naeun tilted her head and stood , confused if the man was younger, just as her age, or older than her.

"Just call me LuHan, miss..?" he tilted his head as well, wanting to know her name.

"Naeun," she smiled. "And it would be really nice if I'd leave now since I'm late for my danc"

Interrupted by LuHan's sentenceㅡ"Just stay with me at home and warm up. You can't go to classes like that!" he invited, although it sounded like some kind of a threat and scolding, and not meeting for the first time.

"B-Butㅡ" she tried to protest that she needed to be present on her classes today, but she was already pulled to his house and was offered some tea and a towel around her.

"You're an idiot," Naeun spoke up. "I was scolded because of an absence!"

"But hey, you were grateful for that event, too." LuHan said, wiggling his eyebrows.