Prologue

I used to look forward to each school year at St. Annabel's Academy because of its female dominance. Up until this year it had been an all-girls school with very few male faculty and staff members. We students didn't have to worry about dolling ourselves up to impress anyone. Our hair could be a disheveled, greasy mess and no one would judge you for it because more than half the student body understood that sometimes you just have bad hair days.

Propriety was a myth to us. We would sit with our legs causally spread and blouses unbuttoned just enough for our bras to peek out, indifferent to the fact that everyone could see your choice of underwear. Modesty was far from our minds. We were able to use the men's restroom and avoid the inconvenient lines since the male faculty and staff had their own in the faculty lounge. We weren't discrete about Mother Nature's monthly visitor and would openly shout, 'Does anyone have a tampon or pad?' to the class, and we'd all lift the table tops of our desks to reveal our stock of feminine hygiene products that even a drug dealer would be jealous of.

It was a girl's haven, at least for me. But St. Annabel's brother school, St. Ansel's (an all-boys school, which was conveniently located across from the track field our schools shared) proposed the idea to combine the two schools to help reduce the number of students crammed in classrooms and utilize the open space St. Annabel's had. The proposition was accepted during this past summer and now my haven has become hell all thanks to this infestation of testosterone. 

___

A/N: 

It has been a while, guys. I'm finally starting a new story that I've had in mind for over a year. Instead of my usual fanfiction, I have decided to dive into teen fiction, a genre that I hope to write more of in the future. You have all been so supportive of my other stories and I hope you will enjoy this one. Please let me know what you think so far! 

-Rebecca