Wattpad Original
There are 6 more free parts

PLEASE READ!

Dear Reader,

The story you are about to read has been chosen as part of the Wattpad Paid Stories Program.

What is this program, you ask?

The Wattpad Paid Stories Program is a program that makes it possible for writers, like myself, to earn money for their work. This this an amazing opportunity for authors who have dedicated years to providing free content for readers on Wattpad. Additionally, the program has brought in more amazing stories from people who want to write on Wattpad but feel they cannot due to a lack of compensation.

All of this means that if you want to read "Puck You", you'll have to buy Coins. The cost of this book depends on the Coin packages you purchase. If you want to learn more about buying coins, here is the information you need: www.wattpad.com/paidstories

I know this news may be disappointing to some readers, especially those who cannot pay for the story. I'm humbled to know you are interested in reading this book and I'm sorry you may not be able to. That being said, I have a number of other FREE stories to read on Wattpad, such as "Red For Rebellious", "Skinny Dipping at Dusk", "Selling The Pretty Boys Secrets" and "The Benefits of Sexting".

I've dedicated almost twelve years of my life to writing on Wattpad and it feels wonderful to be rewarded for my hard work. I have spent countless hours creating characters, thinking up plots and putting it all into words for my readers online. This is no easy task and it takes a tremendous amount of time and energy to create a story. I do it because I love to write and I love to share my ideas with others.

Being paid by readers on Wattpad is a dream come true. It validates the hard work that I've put in to creating stories and it makes me feel as though my dedication to writing has finally paid off.

Most importantly, I want to thank everyone who has supported me on Wattpad. Without you all to share my work with, writing would not be the same.

I am extremely appreciative of your continued support for "Puck You" and hope you enjoy the story.

Thank you,

-Peyton