Knowledge is Power

He sat there, bound by two strips of long, thin rope, and covered in a weeks worth of grime,reeking of body odour and human waste. Beefy men in black suits surrounded him, silently daring him to move.

A door slammed,the noise reverberating around the cold, stone room. Cold precise footsteps came closer to him, and an icy finger placed under his chin, forced his head up .

"Rikkard Ambrose. How lovely to finally see you again." The voice was slimy and dark, very unsuiting to its  handsome face. "I expect that you are ready to give me my information? After all knowledge is power and time is money and I want that Power."

Rikkards eyes,still cold and calculating slowly dragged themselves up from the floor, to look Eugene Dagliesh in the eyes. " I couldn't" he spat out, "As you said, Knowledge is power, and I've currently got that Power." Richard then heaved against his restraints, a new layer of sweat beginning to bead on his forehead.

Dagliesh's eyes darkened slightly with anger. "Very well"  with a stiff arm, he gestured towards the surrounding people. "Men.."

Simultaneously bodyguards surrounded the prisoner and grabbed his arms, dragging him to the large, metal doors at the far end of the room.

"And see if you can find Miss Lillian Linton whilst you're at it. I have a feeling she could be useful in breaking Him." Dagliesh furiously gestured at Rikkard. "If he won't talk willingly, we will have to make him talk."

   At the sound of her name Rikkard Ambrose's head snapped up, and his body tensed up even more, as he attempted to lunge for Dagliesh and escape his holds. Almost immediately he was overpowered and retied up.

    "Is Little Lilly your weakness then Ricky?" Lord Dagliesh taunted, going right up to Rikkard and flicking him hard on the ear. "Looks like I'll go for her first, before I take down every other person in your life."

With a roar, Rikkard Ambrose managed to break free of his holds once more, and ran at Dagliesh and got a good punch in before he was yanked off of him, and held facing
his tormentor. Eugene Dagliesh drew back his fist, and swung. Just before Rikkard lost consciousness he felt himself being dragged into a nearby room and tied to the cold, floor and kicked until it all faded to black.
          ¢ the end ¢