The Swim Champ (ON HOLD)

It's me. The Water. The other racers, they don't exist. It's just me. The water. The finishing lap. The win. the pride.

'SWIMMERS STEP UP'

I get on the block, checking my googles, looking at the water.

'TAKE YOUR MARKS'

I place my hands on the edge, I place my feet in the 'Track Position' And I'm ready. Every muscle in my body trembking for the buzzer, trembling from the excitment. Waiting, for the...

**BEEEEEEPPPPPP**

I take off, almost flying. I hit the water, the cool sensation all over my body. My arms and legs working in perfect harmony, to race out all my other competetors.

It's me. The water.

I place my hand on the timier mat, and I look up. There's a number 3 next to Karson, LeeAnn a 2 next to Todd, Sadie, and there's me!! number 1 Aquamarina, Andrea!!!!

 I WON!! I'm going to go to the Olympics YES!!!!!! HOLY CRAP YES!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!! I took of my cap and googles and let my medium length gold-brown wavy hair go down as I give a handshake to the two other swimmers in the lanes next to me. And I raised my hand in the air like a fist pump, knowing I won! Knowing that my dream has come true. To got the olympics!

Gold medal here I come!! I'll become a swim champ yet!

*************************************************************

'Andrea Mizuko huh?' ' Yeah, she even beat the boys record,and there's no doubt she's going to the Olympics now, she was amazing!!' ' Shut up!' I told my best friend Ty. She was good, but not as good as me! I am the swim champ! I'm number one. No one will take that away from me! Number one swim champ Chris Sharson if I had anything to do with it!

Better watch out little guppie.

**********************************************************

I know it's a short chapter, but I've been sick and my mom keeps yelling at me, so I was kind of fed up by 11p.m MERRR!! Now i'm losing my sanity!!!

MWAPAPAPA

Well? What do you guys think? Rate comment vote (PLEEASSSSEEEE)

From my brain on Cloud 9-XOXOXO