The Wonderful but Dangerous life

On one day Dr. August wanted to see one of his old best friends Princeton. So he grabbed his phone and dialed his number, when he called Princeton phone Princeton was surprise to hear from him" Yo what up fool man where have you been" Princeton said."Babe who is that u is talking to" a girl said in a ghetto tone." Nobody boo get done what you was doing." Princeton said in a irritated voice. "Man who's that in the back ground is she your girl" Dr. August said "HELL NAH! " he yelled "She's just a hoe I found on the street and I got her to think that I like her but in real life I only got her for three reasons (sex,cook,and clean)" Princeton whispered into the phone. "Well damn can a least know her name,"Chresanto said laughing" Her name is Janelle,"Princeton said"Oh well any way man I miss you the last thing I remember is when we was at that club"Chresanto said laughing."Oh yeah we was at the club for our first time and you brought a woman home and tour her ass up". Princeton said cracking up. "That's how I got my job as a sex therapist." Chresanto said while leaning back in his chair." Whoa a sex therapist?" Princeton jealously" Yep for the women who are in the mood and man can't satisfy them." Chresanto said smiling a little." Man I bet u be feeling good everyday" prince said excitedly." Well since said that the day before yesterday I was doing my job and I was enjoying it very much but I guess a little too much Cuz I called one of my patients Tariah,"he said sowworful. "Hold up ain't Tariah ur girlfriend who died in a car crash and the girl who always have "fun" with us her and her friends," Princeton said. " Yes Princeton that's her the girl I've tried to forget for like three years now, till u just reminded me of HER!" Chresanto said half way yelling but to Princeton his phone make it seem like Chresanto is happy."Yo ,man u is very welcome." Princeton said. Chresanto wasn't listening to Princeton for the past three mins he was too busy thinking about Princeton traveling over here from Cali to Florida and then Prince asked him a question and he didn't answer so prince fuelled into the which leaded Chresanto to jump out of his thoughts just to yell back asking him y he did that for." Cuz man u wasn't listening to me and u didn't answer my question." Princeton said waiting on Chresanto to ask him wht was the question cuz he knew that he wasn't listening."Oh, my bad wht was ur question again?"he said. "Well it wasn't really a question it was kind of a statement and a little of a question." Princeton said "Which is?"Chresanto said. "I was thinking if I could come over there with u in Florida to keep u company and work with u cuz first ur job seem fun as hell and second cuz my dude isn't happy he get to fuck bitches on the daily basics." Princeton said hopefully. "Man I was just thinking about that hell yeah u can come and live with me!When can u come?!"Chresanto said excitedly.'" I can be there by tomorrow but I don't know wht time is that cool?"Princeton asked." Yeah the sooner the better."Chresanto said smiling on the phone."This is the best idea u ever made or said", Prince said."No we ever made cuz we both was thinking it," Chresanto said smiling so hard that even prince could tell he was smiling."Damn man don't u know Christmas is six months away so u don't have to Jolie." Princeton said."Nigga I know but I'm just so damn happy. I promise u won't be sorry when u come!"he said."Okay then well get off the damn phone if u want me to come early."prince said."Okay bye fool."Chresanto said."Bye." Princeton said.