THE DR DEMENTO SHOW ; Planet Dementia ------------ -stomberg-

Dr Demento Show 

And showmanship

------------

Unofficial

Biography / Fiction / Cookbook / Science / Horror

----------

By Gregory S Stomberg

2014

Edited 12 - 2015, needs gone over again 

------

Planet Dementia ;

Dr Demento came in through the bathroom window, and he wasn't protected by any silver spoon, he was locked out of his haunted castle, again.

He was looking over his dead dog Rover that he had overlooked before, because her dead puppies weren't much fun, floating in his swimming pool with the ninety nine baboons.

But rather than have his frontal lobotomy as scheduled he decided he'd rather have that bottle in front of him, him and little dog, toto, too.

'I don't even have a little dog named toto.' He said, to no one there, and no one heard at all, not even Clint Eastwood's chair.

He heard on the news the one eyed one horned flying purple people eater was eating purple people and wearing his short shorts again so the good Dr called his friend Mr Custer who was rounding up his men to attack the alien.

He also heard the news today, oh boy, about a lucky man who made the grade, but he was in a hurry now, he had to make dinner and eat, he wanted chicken mcbuggets but the teenage mutant Kung fu roosters put a stop to that DNA experiment.

He'd have to get star trekking fast if he was gonna make it on the one after nine oh nine.

The good Dr was hiding under the smog berry trees of dementia central waiting for his chicken pot pie to get done, there were some dirty deeds to do and they weren't being done with sheep, or by horses with no name, it was up to him and Custer to save the day.

Custer needed ninety nine dead baboons and he needed them yesterday, but they were already in the swimming pool.

Only by doing the time warp again could the Dr get there on time.

So it's back to the future for a cure to the past.

The Delorean was in the shop so he was gonna ride into the past on the little old lady from Pasedena's buggy who was going that way.

        They were going to follow the leader of the pack, laughing all the way.

'Phasers on stun.' Dr D announced to crew of star trekkers. ' We need the Conan the librarian on this one.'

'Aye captain, but if I give her any more she'll blow.'

'Fart factor nine.' He yelled. 'Hi ho silver, away.'

And so they blasted off on a journey to turn back the hands of time, its about time, its about space, it's about time to slap your face.

Back they go.

But they overshot their goal, they realized this when they met alley oop riding his dinosaur, it was so funny they forgot to laugh.

Dr D emerged from his time capsule and watched the devil dinosaur run rampant over marvel comics and trample down the last of the smogberries trees, and they put up a new parking lot.

The honeybees were singing about how we need them, the rockin robin tweeted back.

There was Ringo playing caveman, inventing music, we all waved.