Worthless

*You can play the song the whole time*

[MB]

Since we debuted I got close to Solar Unnie it even get to the point where I started to like her, even though she is a 'girl'. That didn't stop me and my feelings as it grows to the point that I can say I love her.

I didn't keep it to myself,

why would I?

I don't doubt myself and I'll accept whatever answer she may give, because that's how love works, you take the risk and it's rather you earn it or lose it.

I believe in that way.

Ever since I make sure to myself that I am starting to love her I started making her feel it, until I confessed my feelings to her.
Our company RBW allows us to date and there is no gender specifications so I guess that would be okay.

I confessed to her, that day we had our whole day free so I went to her house and stay there for quite awhile. I always go to her house whenever I am bored. I didn't plan to confess that day but ended up like that. When we started eating I started nibbling with my food, that got her attention.

"Didn't you like the food?" Solar asked instead I didn't answered. She stretched her hand asking for my plate I looked at her curiously, "Give me your plate i'll put some topping on it." I gave it to her and as she was putting some topping on it I suddenly blurted. "Unnie I like you."

It made her shock and suddenly looked at me. I waited for her answer, but she didn't answer. I looked down, "Unnie I like you, can I date you at least?" I asked as I looked at her. I knew that she wasn't sure if she'll accept it or not. She nod, "But, it will be just between the both of us." Now it was my turn to look at her shocked.

It's better than a 'no',
I should just probably accept it.

I looked at her and smiled, since that day I started to spend most of my time with her. Even in holidays I chose to spend it with her even though she didn't like spending my whole time focused on her. I treat her like the most special girl that I could spend my whole time with I tried teasing her most of the times which sometimes make her pissed so much.

On the other hand, I can feel she is treating me close like her 'sister' no more no less. I could feel that, there are a lot of times she refrain herself from me which actually hurt me at times most especially in public. I know that we would make our relationship go in public but it still broke my heart at times. When we are together in her house she would usually wash up and dance even if she's naked. She didn't mind me, she sometimes practice some choreography in front of me. 

but, that didn't really tempt me since I totally respect her.

We never tried doing 'it' yet since I don't think we're sharing the same feelings yet.

She really feel and moves careless whenever I am with her, I tried making her my inspiration whenever I make rap lyrics.

She was so happy that I improved myself in making creative lyrics from scratch.

---

But that didn't last long.

Eventually our fans noticed our weird closeness. They even made a OTP name for the both of us, they call us "MoonSun" 

We found it out when most of our fans commented on our vlive videos.

Since then Solar became quite aloof with me. She became more hot blooded at times when I am teasing her. Most of the time she was busy in her solo activities that I have no more time to go to her place anymore.