-2-

As days passed, Meera and Hardik became the best of friends. Maybe it was the same social standing, or maybe that they had the same bus route. Whatever it was, Meera was thankful.

She had a friend here.

Slowly, she broke out of her shell. She became more and more comfortable with her friends (rightfully Hardik's), but she did feel okay enough to openly talk.

As she sat on the chair doing her homework, her phone buzzed.

Hardik

What are you doing now?

Meera

Homework.

Hardik

It's a bloody Friday! What for?

Meera

Because homework is important, why else?

Hardik

Isn't this too much?

Meera

There's nothing else to do!!

Hardik

Party @ 9pm, chalegi?

Meera

I don't know, I'm really not comfortable with parties..

Hardik

I'll be there beside you the whole time. You'll be back at home by 12, scouts honor.

Meera

Chal okay

Hardik

Be ready in an hour, bye!

Meera quickly went over to her cupboard and took out the most comfortable party wear that she owned (if party wear could even be comfortable). Wearing black jeans and a pink coloured velvet tank top, she was ready.

Plus a black choker. She could never go anywhere without chokers.

Hardik met her outside her house in his father's car, dressed to the occasion in all black, exactly what she had envisioned.

"Tere paas kaale ke sivah aur colours hai ki nahi?" She asked, as she buckled in.

"You know me na?" He said, driving away from the curb.

They reached the party at 9:30, due to the traffic jam.

"Chal, I thought we were gonna have to leave as soon as we reached." Hardik said as they got out. "Welcome to your first ever Delhi party!"

Meera could tell it was a Delhi party. With no consideration for the neighbours, the music was playing with Kanika Kapoor's voice on full blast. Inside, there was a smoke filled room with layers and disco lights and an overflow of people dancing away in the living room, grinding on each other.

"Meera, beer?" Hardik came back as soon as possible with two cups.

"Thanks." She took a cup which overflowed with the yellowish brown liquid. She was going to need a lot more liquid courage if she were to get through the night.

"Slowww." Hardik laughed as she gulped down the liquid. "You'll vomit soon."

"So, any friends?" She asked, looking at him as he drank.

"I see Jai grinding on Anushka, that's it." He laughed. "He's so buzzed."

She laughed. That sounded like Jai already.

"Hey, listen." Hardik spoke. "Do you mind if I go and dance? I know you don't like to.."

Meera hurriedly replied back. "Go!"

Hardik grinned at her and then went, a loud cheer coming up where he disappeared. Great. She was all alone, again. She then kept her drink on the table behind her and decided to explore the house. With her luck, maybe she'll find a quiet place to spend the rest of her time until Hardik finishes.

She went up to the first floor, the ground floor crawling with all kinds of people humping and in the process of removing their clothes to Akon and Usher. As she walked into the first unlocked room, she paused.

There was a couple on the bed -- having sex like it was their last night on earth.

The girl was moaning like it was the best feeling, as the guy was down on her. She slowly backed away but by mistake, dropped the vase on the table in a haste to get away.

The vase broke into pieces -- breaking the haze of the girl. She looked at Meera and for a moment, it seemed as if she would shout at her for disturbing them. The guy paid no heed, he was still kissing her e v e r y w h e r e.

The girl on the bed smiled at her and beckoned her to come to them.

Meera was blank.

He looked up from her, wondering why she wasn't paying attention to him. She slowly nudged him towards Meera. Then he turned --

-- and it felt like his looks could alone send Meera to hell.

"Meera! Where are you?" Hardik's voice broke her out of her stupor and she rushed downstairs, hightailing it out of there.

"Meera, bro!" Hardik stopped her. "Where were you?"

"Upstairs." She panted out.

"Oye, don't go everywhere. It makes it difficult for me to find you. It's almost 11:30, wanna leave now?"

Meera nodded.

"So, who was the girl?" The girl panted as he got up from the bed and drank water.

"You beckoned her." He said in his deep voice, hearing which she shivered. His voice never failed to make her c*m, which is why she loved when he was vocal.

"You showed interest in her." She retorted back. "I thought she'd be interested. I mean, she has captured your interest since she walked in. What does she have that interested the Virat Kohli at first sight?" She said, walking up and hugging him from behind, his warmth warming up her body.

He shrugged her off.

She stood there, waiting for the chance to hug him.

"I don't need to explain myself to you, Simran."

"Don't." Simran said, wearing her bra. "Everyone's going to make her life hell. I'm warning you."

"That's what I want. I want to see how she survives."

"Good luck with that. She wouldn't last a month." Simran giggled and walked out in her dress, joining her friends downstairs.

Virat drank a sip of water.

"She'll survive."