Since you've been gone

Since you've been gone I've developed habits ,I would find myself talking to you even though you are not there I've also been sleeping in your room with your old blankets and pillows hoping to keep your scent.

I often think about when we first met and how you helped me I may not of realized then but I do now and I thank you for that , you were to kind for this world not many people knew this because you only showed me your other side,who you really were.

I remember when you lost your arm,you were devastated I remember hearing your cries at night it ripped me up in side I had no idea how to comfort you so all I did was listen and hug you from behind whispering sweet nothings in your ear until you fell asleep or at least until I fell asleep.

I always think about the countless night we stayed up talking until the sun was well risen,we would talk about our pasts ,our future and the present those are the things I miss the most.

I miss the way you touch me,the way your skilled hands would run down my body like you knew every spot,it was like you hand crafted me,we were like a puzzle but than I lost the other piece.

Some nights while wearing one of your shirts I cry and cry until I can't breathe,I would cry so hard I would pass out.It shouldn't of been you who died I regret it so much this hurts more than any other thing imaginable.

I keep your bolo tie in my pocket when I go on missions out side the walls in hope that if I die I would die with a piece of you with me so I don't loose the memories of you I treasure so dearly.
----------------------------------------------------------
Erwin,today as i was cleaning out your draw i found a letter that was adressed to me,i read it and i bursted into tears. God damn it Erwin its been nearly a year and im still in agony,i know its stupid of me to wish upon the stars every night but im so lost and helpless without you.

No one talks about you anymore,its like your death never happened. I still sleep in your room you know,the others are saying its unhealthy for me to be staying in your room but i dont care i just miss you