-5-

"So, who's the lucky guest?" Meera said as she drank some water. Meera and Hardik were at Mamagoto's in Ambience and they had ordered starters while they waited for Hardik's friend.

"She's amazing, Meera. You guys would love each other, I can tell. We were actually childhood friends but I relocated back to Baroda - so I couldn't keep in contact. Now I've moved back and hence we were able to talk." Hardik said, looking at Meera.

"So that's how you know the most amazing places to eat!" Meera laughed. "And here I was thinking how can Google work for you so well."

Hardik laughed.

--

"So, I have some interesting news to tell." Simran said from the bed as Virat got up and put on his boxers.

"What?" He said without looking at her.

"Well, the new guy Hardik has some connections." She hummed as Virat turned to look at her with raised eyebrows. God, she loved it when she had his full attention.

"Hardik? The name seems familiar." He hummed.

"Well, even if it's not familiar to you, it's about to get really familiar." Simran smirked. "Guess who's on a date with Meera right now?"

"Let me guess, Hardik?" Virat looked at her and then smirked. "Simran, when will you learn? Nobody can resist me. Take yourself as an example."

Simran winced.

Virat smirked as he saw that.

"You had a boyfriend too, right? Let me guess his name.. something with J." Virat walked towards her.

"Jasprit." Simran whispered.

"That. Nice guy, really." He replied back, dressing up.

Simran shook her head. She was pushed back into her old memories - with Jasprit. She remembered all the wonderful things that they had done together, all the kisses that they had shared.

It was of no use remembering all that. He was gone now.

Simran focused on the present.

"Hardik's best friends with Anushka, did you know that?" Simran said, watching as Virat became tensed. His back muscles froze as he tried to wear his shirt. He paused, then turned around.

"Where and how the fuck did you know this?" He came closer, his buttons left open.

"You should ask the more important questions, such as where does Anushka plan to go this evening and why are Hardik and Meera out on a date." Simran looked into his brown eyes, seeing them fill up with anger. He silently went to the washroom as Simran dressed up and snuck out.

Outside, she made a call.

"What should I do now?" She whispered, not feeling safe enough to talk loudly. She was still near his house.

"Nothing. Rest. You've done good." A male voice was heard on the other end.

"I love you." She whispered into the air as he hung up.

--

"So, when's your friend going to be here?" Meera asked as she drank her mojito. "I can't stay all night, you do know that?" She giggled as she took another sip.

Hardik was calling Anushka, repeatedly.

"Where is she?" He muttered frustrated. He couldn't believe that this was happening to him right now. He wondered whether he had told her the wrong time - then called her again. He was sure that he had told her the right time.

Meera saw him getting more and more worried.

"Maybe she's busy and forgot to inform you." She said, keeping her hand on top of his. Hardik closed his eyes and just relished in the feel of her hand. He squeezed back and she removed her hand.

"Maybe." He kept his phone on the table and looked at her with the orange light of the lamp falling on her. She looked ethereal.

"Let's just have dinner." She offered.

"Let's."

--

"So, what's the occasion?" Anushka opened the door to see Virat standing outside.

"What's your occasion?" He countered back, walking in without permission. "May I?" He gestured to the sofa.

"Please." She said sarcastically, closing the door and walking towards him. As much as it pained her to even think, Hardik would have to wait.

Hardik would be alone with his so called best friend.

Ugh.

"So, how are you?" Virat looked at her, sitting on the sofa and making himself at home. "What's going on with you?"

"Please stop with the chit-chat." Anushka replied, sitting on the sofa. "I never thought you'd be in my house again. We broke up."

"Babe." Virat said and then paused. Anushka furrowed her eyebrows. Why did he call her babe? What did he want with her?

"I miss us." Anushka looked at him in surprise. He did?

"You do?" She leaned closer to him, cocking an eyebrow. "Last time you were pretty adamant on not even seeing my face. What changed?"

"The game changed." He smirked. "Remember the fun we used to have? Remember the moments we spent together?"

She did remember. She remembered it all too well.

She stood up and sat on his lap, knees on both sides of his thighs. She leaned closer to his face, his hands resting on her waist.

"Don't lie." She whispered into his ear, wishing the opposite.

"What makes you think I'm lying?" He whispered against her lips as she looked at him again. All rational thought flew out of the window and she put her lips on his, slowly getting into the kiss. Sooner than later, he dominated her and carried her off to her bedroom.

Her phone buzzed. Repeatedly.

She was too busy familiarising herself with Virat's c*ck.