August Alsina's Maid

I'm Rayna. I work as an on call maid for very rich people so I get paid a little bit over average for a maid. I'm 20 years old living in New Orleans. My parents died when I turned 12 on my birthday. I was so broken and hurt but I knew that crying can't bring them back. I was sent to live with an african lady who trained young ladies to be maids and since I was there she trained me. I became very high rate and elite and a top seller. Yes they rate us by how many times people have paid for our services by demand. I've had maybe 26 people ask for me up front because of what a good job I did before.

I still live in the house with the african lady whose name is Naomi. I know I'm 20 but I never did have enough money to leave. I woke up hearing a young girl talking shit to some other girl. I got up and walked up to them. I'm the oldest out of 25 girls and they all look up to me. The girl was Kye. A girl that was sent here from Mexico because her parents couldn't handle her.

"What are you yelling about Kye?" I asked her standing in front of her with my hands on my hips.

"She used my shampoo without asking!" Kye yelled crossing her small fourteen year old arms.

"Kye hon you need to learn how to share. I had to when I first came here and the other girls gained respect for me. If you share your things they'll share with you when you need something. Don't act like this is the worst thing in the world because way worse can happen." I walked away no longer hearing yelling.

I went into the bathroom to shower and change into my uniform. I showered quickly making sure to save some hot water for the rest of the girls.

When I got out I dried off and put on the cocoa butter lotion I got as a reward for loyal servitude. I dried my hair then put the crisp and clean white panties and bra that was required of all the ladies to wear.

I put my black skirt on that went to mid thigh. I put the white button up shirt on and tucked it into the skirt. I put on my black tie then put my hair up in the required bun. I put my plain white shoes on and walked out of the bathroom.

I went to the office sitting in a chair waiting for my name to be called. Name after name was called and finally I heard Naomi's african accent say my name. Rayna Marie Johnson. I stood up walking to the desk. Naomi looked up at me and smiled.

"My sweet Rayna your car is waiting with all the supplies out front. Do your best and then do better. Do not provoke any client in any way or you will be severely punished. Make me proud" Naomi said to me which was required of her. I smiled back and walked out to the car. I got in the backseat and the driver drove to a huge house about an hour away from my home.

I got out with my bags of supplies and walked up to the door. I wonder who's house this was. I knocked softly and no one answered so I rang the doorbell. The door opened and I was shocked to see August Alsina.

He looked shocked too for some reason.

"Hello Sir. I'm Rayna Johnson and I'll be your maid for today." I said smiling.

"Ight come on in" He said staring at me. I walked in and past him with my bags in hand.

"I'll start in the kitchen if that's alright with you" I exclaimed.

"Okay. Right through the hallway to the door on the right."

"Thank you sir"

I walked to the kitchen and set my bags down. I got my iPod out and turned on Partition. I put my headphones in and slid the iPod in my pocket. I started cleaning while humming to the music. This house is gonna take all day. I went as fast as I could cleaning the table, counters, appliances, and cabinets. Then I mopped the floor and went to the hallway where I dusted everything and waxed the hardwood floor.