-7-

"Well, Anushka's back!"

"Oh shit, the Queen has ascended."

"I wonder whether Virushka will happen."

"No way! That was a public breakup dude."

"They've been together for ages!"

Whispers followed Anushka as she made her way to the class. She smirked.

It was just the way that she had left it.

Although she had to make sure that everything really was as she had left it - She had other matters to attend to.

Other matters like Meera.

--

"Well, well, well." She smirked as she rotated around him, looking from top to bottom. "You do have quality in you. An innate talent, if you will." She faced him, boldly.

"If I may say so -" His voice shook her to the very depth of her core. "You'll find that I'm very, very useful."

"Cut!" Mrs. Pednekar's voice cut through her thoughts and immediately forced her to be back in the present. "Good work, Meera and Hardik. I knew that you two would be perfect for the role." She smiled and looked at the others. "You have the rest of the period off, go and enjoy it."

All the students cheered, quickly moving out of the theater as Meera and Hardik did the same.

"How does it feel to be a slave, peasant?" Meera joked, earning a look from Hardik.

"Pretty good." He smirked as an idea popped into his head. "After all, I'm your pleasure servant." He wiggled his eyebrows, causing Meera to blush a bright red and hit him on the shoulder.

"Hardik!"

--

"Vee." Anushka gasped as he brought her to the brink of an earthshattering orgasm before slowing down, and pulling out. Confused, she looked to the side with a dazed expression.

"What are you doing?" She asked, as she saw him sitting buck naked on the chair and just kept looking at her. She felt no shame and she stretched her legs even further - showing off her most innate self to try and coax him into finishing the job.

"Tell me something - what's wrong with us?"  Virat's voice pierced the air, suddenly bringing a chill into the room. Anushka frowned at his question.

"What do you mean, what's wrong with us?" She giggled. "We're the same!"

"That's the problem." Virat frowned. "Why are we so fucked up?"

He stood up and walked out of the door after putting on his pants.

Anushka looked on.

She's changing him.

--

"Okay, what are you going on and on about?" Bhuvi stopped Hardik from rambling as they ate dinner at their favourite place, Chili's.

"Dude! I'm asking for tips." He shook his head. "I want to ask this girl out. She's really pretty and amazing and I can't wait to make her mine."

"Oye mere sher!" Bhuvi laughed as he blushed, shaking his head. "We finally have a blushing Hardik - a sight we never thought that we could se- oof!"

Hardik punched Bhuvi, leaving the other rubbing his forearm as the grin widened.

"I only asked since you had Nupur." He muttered. "I swear, I don't know how she manages you, you're so fucking irritating!"

"Bro, I'm a stud." He grinned but his from soon turned into a full blown smile. "I'm going to marry her, wait and see. Let me get a degree and a stable job."

Hardik smiled at his friend. He was lucky to find his soul mate and boy, Nupur was perfect for him.

"I'm really happy for you." He said with a soft smile, his eyes wrinkling at the edges.

"Don't be so senty, tell me about this girl you like!"

"Well, her name is Meera."

--

I'm so disappointed for not updating sooner. On top of that, this is such a filler I can't.

I will try my hardest to give you a FULL length chapter by next Sunday. I PROMISE🤗

Please excuse this horrible chapter, I'm just so overwhelmed with Anatomy and Biochemistry, woah. Anatomy is still waaay cooler, we cut Jeff up (he's the cadaver that we cut for studying, we named him!) and Biochem is just learning about Enzymes and Vitamins - it's absolutely horrid.

Physiology is bae, though😘

I'M SO EXCITED AND IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Also, I'm actually going for a family vacay to Egypt. E G Y P T.

God bless meri maa😘. Ily💛