---00: The Log Book---

Fate/Wills

Fate/Stay Night is not mine, its TYPE-MOON

[WARN!]

For T (Future M?), OC, OOC (Maybe?), Inspired from Suddenly appeared Imagination.

Summary: "Just justice she wants, she is the seed that the world need. Behold my sisters, under my guidance she will be the great in her history. –Desire Accessible Information System (DAISY)."

"I'm an Indonesian!" – Indonesian chant/spell.    

---Chiyu---

"Kimi to mita sekai.."

"Saa.. haji– meri no.. kanega.. naru."

"We-are fan.. tas—tik.. dream.. er" 3 days since my family was killed/murdered, 3 days since my big family was massacred, and alredy 3 days I was in front of my sister's and brother's grave. Chika Shinjuka and Chiko Kusmono, during that time I sang our favorite song: Fantastic Dreamer. While holding the neckle given by them on my birthday, 3 days ago.

Chiyu Shinjuka is my name, 13 years old, my mother is Susanti Shinjuka or Shinjuka Susano'o who has Japanese blood, while my father Yanto Kusmono has Indonesian blood. Who has been deceased a few years ago. Simply me, my brother and my sister is mixed by Japanese and Indonesian Blood.

When the massacre took place, only me and my Private Maid survived, even though I lost my left eye.

Shinjuka family is a Magus family who famed by their power of ancient in three level, 'Level 1: Conscience', 'Level 2: Fusion' and 'Level 3: Forge'.

"Chiyu-sama, thy betters go home and eat even a little." My eye Auto-Focus to the left, seeing my personal Maid. Little fuzzy, I smile when I see her expression, expression of concern and guilt. A woman named Shinjuka Ryuko, my personal maid and my last family member.

"Okay.." I Started to stand up with a limp, with Ryuko who is supporting me. We went to the Cottage, for temporally we had to live there. Because, in our Mansion there is an investigation by the Police. After we arrived, Ryuko guide me to the kitchen and command me to sit on the chair, she taking a bowl of porridge, and started feeding me and I chewed without appetite.

"Sorry for making you worried, Ryuko. I know you're tired, I will eat the rest myself. You better let yourself rest tonight." I take the bowl of Porridge and the spoon off her hand Ryuko not budge but just looking at me.

"And a say to let yourself rest tonight, and for your information; this is not a Request, this is Command from the last heir of Shinjuka. Shinjuka Ryuko." With that, she left after bowing and excuse. With a long sigh I eat the rest by myself.

"Ittadakimasu.."

"Mom.. like you say, there is no revenge in my heart. But.."

"Chiyu, my daughter. Don't hold a revenge in your heart, dear. Be your-self a..and do-dont get caught in t..that vicious circle, whatever your reason. Do-dont.. get tha-that evil took you, de-dear Chiyu it's a Last Request from your mother, Arigatou for making me your mother, Sayonara Chi-chan."

"..Is.. is it proper that I want fair treatment? Does it include revenge?" If only there, a miracle that grant a desire.

"Wait, it does exist. The Omnipotent wish machine, Holy Grail (Seihai)!." I run to the Ryuko room, and knock it fast.

"Ryuko!" Then the door is open, and Ryuko exit from the room.

"What is it, Chiyu-sama?"

"We've to the Mansion now!" I drag her and run to the front door, we take a sandals and run again to the Mansion.