Prologue

Prologue

Now, in a typical romance story, the girl has blonde hair and skinny hips and has all these adorable quirks and loves to drink Starbucks, right? And then she meets the boy, they fall in love, they have a fight, break up, then get back together and get married. Seriously.

But luckily (or unluckily if you like cliché stories like that, which you might) this isn't an average romance story. I'm not blonde, I'm pink haired (not real, dyed) with unskinny hips, my "quirks" aren't adorable, they're weird, and Starbucks is a no-no (what, do you think I'm a hipster or something?). I like Slurpees.

And this story doesn't follow that cliché storyline I mentioned above. This one has way more than one fight. There is no perfect first kiss where the boy picks up the girl and angels sing in the background and light shines on them (actually, for our first kiss we were both kind of half-asleep) . There is no perfect first date (I mean, our first date was shit, really. Have you ever eaten the world's worst burgers before? I have). This is not a story about a perfect relationship. This relationship is far from perfect.

And it all starts with a fangirl.

perfect trailer by @puffyniall to the side >>> or up here if you're using the app ^^