Haunted Past

I was walking in an dark ally, something I didn't do that often. Mostly because I am afraid of them. Then all of the sudden I felt something follow me but every time I looked behind me I saw nothing. I had a very bad feeling, it was almost as if they found me. My legs start moving faster and at a certain moment I was running, that was until something made me trip and caused me to fall face first on the ground. I immediately turn over and see a silhouette of someone standing in front of me. He grabs the collar of my shirt and lifts me up. 

"You probably thought you could escape me, am I right" his deep low voice asks.

I want to answer him but because of the pressure from my shirt against my throat, I can't. He walks towards a wall and pushes me against it. I feel how the air is sucked out of my lungs and with fear I look at him. Those familiar facial features I know from my past, that voice that got lower since the last time I saw him.

"You thought you could escape it all right" he asks with a chuckle. "This is just the beginning of a long road of revenge".

He releases me from his grip but I was cheering to soon. Before I knew it his fist hit my head and all I saw was black right before I passed out.