The Leader Who Conquers Time (not finished)

We have our moments in our life time to become leaders and to become followers. Becoming a leader will always have many qualities that people will always have. In ourselves, we have to prove to ourselves to become a leader but also we need to prove to others that we need to become a leader. As a leader, people need to step up in our live and show the world who a person can do. Becoming a leader is not always easy to do. As a leader, the person needs to follow their heart and show the emotions to others. Being a leader has their own identity and can sow their own personality. Becoming a leader, we need to focus on the here and now. Every individual

Our story begins of how a special someone in my life have influence me in so many ways that I am able to understand the world in so many ways. While growing up I was able to learn different lessons that I can apply to every day life. I grew up in a small town in Quebec where everybody new each other so well. Everybody new about each others business. Trust me I didn't want to go back to that town.

It was a nice warm summer breeze where people are just sitting on the porch in the next house across the street where my mom was outside watering the plants. My two older brothers were playing in the back on the swing set where we use to plan a lot. I was playing in the sand box where I can build sand castles and pretend to be in a fairytale kingdom. I always have a good relationship with everybody. My parents will always be there for us when we need them the most.

That day when my father came back from work. My mother looks at him and says screaming and worrying ''What happened to you?'' ''Do not tell the kids about this but something is coming. We need to protect the kids no matter what'' my father said. ''I do not understand'' my mother said. ''Listen to me! Something happened at work and the company's secret is going to be out. I am the only one who holds the secret of the company'' said my father being cautious of his surrounding.

''I will get the kids'' my mother said as she puts down her stuff and went inside to get us. After playing on the swings, my two brothers came and join me in the sand box. My mother came out from the back door in a panic. ''Kids hurry up and come inside quickly! Your farther is home from work'' my mother said. My two brothers and I got up from our sandbox. We run towards my mother on the balcony where we have to take our shoes off. My father came in to the house and saw us coming in.

''Sweetie you take the two boys downstairs into the basement. You stay here Melinda'' my father said. All three of them went downstairs and went straight to the basement. My dad kneels down on one leg and says to me ''Melinda what I want you to do is to take care of this bracelet for me.'' ''Why daddy I have to take care of it'' Melinda said with curiosity. ''This is going to protect you for the rest of your life. Keep it safe'' my father said as he got up.

Then a loud sound came banging out of the front brown door. My father turns around quickly and saw the door being forcefully opened. Down stairs where my mother and my three brothers were, somebody already came into the house. My father turns around in my direction and went pass by me. He opens the back door and pulls me away from where I was standing. ''Father what are you doing to me?'' Melinda said loudly and my father could hear me in my voice. Then I can start to cry.

He puts me outside on the balcony. ''Go hide and do not enter into the house. I want you to run to your Aunt Marina. She will protect you and trust her.'' my father said he closes the door and turns around. I spotted a hiding place on the balcony facing the window. There was trap where I can see what is happening inside the house. I hide under the tarp where it covered our balcony table.

Inside the house, I saw people crash down the door and put my father in handcuffs. My mother and my two brothers came up from the basement downstairs and joined my father. All four of them were handcuff and the men carry them away in front of the house. I didn't know what was happening at the time. I was confused and wanted to know the answers. I came out of the tarp and run straight to the font where I hide behind the bush beside the front porch. The men put my family into a truck and they left in a hurry.