-9-

"Why did you come here?" He looked at her with a worried look on his face. "My parents are at home."

"Vee, I know what happens when your parents are at home." She said, looking at him just the way she looked at him, always. With eyes full of adoration.

He was confused.

"Then why did you come here?" He shook her just as the sound of a vase breaking reached their ears. Shaken, she hugged him.

"What did you think, this would change my opinion of you? You are not your parents." She held his face in her hands, bringing him closer to his body. "You are your own person."

He felt light headed. Here was this beautiful girl, telling him she loved who he was. She wouldn't judge him, not now or ever. She was pure and innocent.

It was then he vowed, she would remain the same. He would move mountains if it meant that she never looked at him in a negative light, that she looked at him with the same look of adoration that she was giving him now.

It would be them, against the world.

Anushka was livid.

For the past few days, Virat was acting a bit weird. Firstly, he hadn't answered her calls or even spoken to her in school. Secondly, Gia was back. Anushka tolerated her for the sake of Virat really, but she couldn't deny her ever growing smile was a precious one. She was glad she had an acquaintance like Gia. 

Friend would be stretching it, really.

She walked through her house to her kitchen, rummaging in her fridge to eat something other than potato chips. She needed to maintain her figure, after all.

Turns out, she didn't need to search for anything after all. Her saving grace was a phone call from a very very good friend of hers, Hardik.

"Lunch at 12? Yes!"

--

Shruti had never met Jasprit Bumrah. She had only heard of him, from Simran. She had heard about everything they had done, all the dates they had been on.

All the times they had been intimate.

She hasn't ever harboured ill feelings towards Simran but she was getting tired. Getting tired of how she missed him and what she would do to get him back. If she was that into him, she would do everything to get him back, wouldn't she?

All she was ever interested in was Virat and this weird obsession over destroying Anushka.

And she was stuck in between this. While all she wanted to do was tell Simran to get over it. To stop obsessing over Jasprit, to stop doing this.

To be a normal fucking student once in a while.

--

Jasprit Bumrah - kind, an absolute sweetheart, loving, caring, academically average, sure. But he had the charm and smile to make all the teachers to site on him like he was their own son and the students to rely on him like nobody else.

That was the old Jasprit Bumrah.

The new Jasprit was cold. He was rude to people, he wasn't the happy go lucky person that he used to be. All because of one relationship and three people.

He'd learned his lesson, a little too well.

But there was someone who brought the old him back every once in a while. He had grown to love her - while showing her the best of him every time they spoke on the phone, met in person, even had the sweet little chit passing in tuition.

She was his inspiration to become the old him - and she didn't even know it.

She was everything he wanted and he almost wished he met her before everything happened - before he embarked on this plan to destroy the people who had crushed his soul in every way possible.

He couldn't get out of this now.

He had to finish it.

He only hoped that Shruti would see him in the same way that she looked at him now. That she would look at him as Jassi and not Jasprit.

--

Yes. Shruti and Jasprit are dating. No, Shruti doesn't know that Jassi and Jasprit are the same person. This is India - there are literally hundreds of people having the same name.

I literally keep adding characters - someone save me. In the end, I'll literally have to keep notes on the characters so that they all have an ending😂😂

This was just a chapter building up the characters of the supporting roles.

So the supporting roles (so far) are-

• Jasprit
• Shruti
Rohit
• Ritika
• Bhuvi
• Nupur
Gia

Okay, byebye 😋🤗