cosmical

════════════════════

C O S M I C A L

════════════════════

Q U O T E

❝ I'm just a lost boy,
not ready to be found.

—Troye Sivan, Lost Boy

════════════════════

SUMMARY

     One and a half year after a traumatic tragedy left her a shadow of the girl she once was, former child prodigy and violinist, Charlie Donovan moves to a new town determined to keep her dark past hidden and hold everyone at a distance. Charlie have always been on the road, never staying long in one place as she struggles to escape the demons that have tortured her ever since. When she's on the run — doing jogs around the neighborhood and stopping on a certain bridge — that's the only time she can feel at ease. Yes, she knows comfort is fleeting, but she will grasp on anything just to survive for a day.

     But when Charlie met a boy on the same bridge one eventful night, her secret solace only last so long before she finds herself inexplicably drawn to the one person as isolated as herself — Parker Jenkins. 

     Parker's life is just as cataclysmic as Charlie's. Everyone in town knows what happened to that mysterious boy — except for her. And Parker's story is not for everyone to tell.

     When two misfits, Charlie and Parker, found each other, neither one wants to get attached. But then again, all they have in common is that they're less than perfect. And all they're looking for is the perfect distraction.

     As their new found friendship intensifies, unanswered questions began to pile up for Parker. He starts to wonder if he will ever learn the secrets Charlie's been hiding— or if he is even ready to know at all.

 ════════════════════  

A D D R E S S

This goes to you, to the person I have loved and lost. You, not wanting me, was the beginning of me, wanting myself. Thank you.

   ════════════════════  

A B O U T

This is a story about a lonesome boy, an emotionally fragile girl and the rarity of second chances.

  ════════════════════  

CAST

Lucky Blue Smith as Parker Jenkins

Elle Fanning as Charlie Donovan

  ════════════════════  

P L A Y L I S T

(To be posted on 8tracks)

  ════════════════════ 

S T A T U S 

Start: May 2016

End: To be announced

  ════════════════════