Happy Birthday!

It's a shocker, I know.
I'm posting a chapter. Teehee😋

Here's to someone who lights up my life like nobody else *so cheesy, omfg*, who gives me the best looks and who makes my mood go a complete 180°.

Here's to another successful year, to thrashing many more records and making a few unique ones. Happy birthday Virat and thank you for existing. You've managed to change me, completely.

"Happy birthday!" The people shouted, making Virat laugh. He grabbed the first person he saw, which happened to be you.

"Happy birthday, Vee!" You kissed him on the lips, hearing the wolf whistles as you smiled against his lips.

"You did all this?" He gasped out, looking down at you with a smile. He still couldn't believe that he had such a blessing - he couldn't believe that he had you.

"Stop being so senty, grandpa. You've just turned a year older." You laughed, as he tickled you. 

"Bas, bhabhi ko chod deh!" Rohit shouted from across the hall. "Let's cut some cake."

And as you saw him cutting cake and everyone smashing the cake on him, you couldn't believe another year had passed. Just three years ago you had lost all faith in love and had vowed never to date.

Your past self would be ashamed. But yet, you couldn't bother to bring yourself to care about that.

And as you sang along with everyone after three failed attempts, you thanked God.

Thanked him for the good things.. and the bad. Because everything led them to this very moment.

Happy birthday, Cheeku. Here's to being 29.

PS- you're a grandpa.

Not the bestest😋
But I still kinda like it, idk why.