Obssession

Kaisoo people! :3

--------------------------------------

It's one of those nights where Kyungsoo lies on the bed curled up into a ball as he stares at the closed door. Silently he wished it would open any minute and the face of the man he longed for would appear from it.

But just like one of those helpless nights even the glimpse of Jongin's shiny hair never showed up.

He's probably staying the night out again. Kyungsoo sighed.

*flashback

"I like you!" Kyungsoo half shouted with his eyes closed. He was standing not far away from the dancing machine of their University. Kim Jongin, the sophomore student who was a year behind from him.

Kyungsoo the shy Junior student who was always silent to the extent of becoming as if he did not exist in the campus, well, barely, because as much as he wanted to become a wall flower no one could ever ignore his warm yet gentle voice whenever he sings.

Thanks to his incapability to say "NO" he would always end up being the sacrificial lamb in their class and perform on stage whenever they need a candidate every singing competition. The good news is that Kyungsoo has the charm no one can explain, he has the ability to capture the heart of the audience the moment he opens his mouth on stage not to mention his squishy appearance that only fuels his attraction and would always manage to win the first prize. But just as every after performance, he would get back to his normal plain old self.

He likes it, he's comfortable with who he really is.

Jongin has no idea why his sunbae Chanyeol told him to go to the rooftop cause someone wants to talk to him and he never would have thought what his sunbae's bestfriend (Kyungsoo) is that someone who is now confessing right in front of him.

He was taken aback, very surprised. He thought Kyungsoo would never spare him a glance and he never thought that he was his type at all. The older never showed any hints of liking him. Jongin was simply contented by the simple eye contact they share whenever they would pass each other at the hallway or the shy smile that kyungsoo would give him whenever the older would be with Chanyeol. Because Kyungsoo and Chanyeol are best friends while Jongin and the latter are dancing buddies. Chanyeol is their mutual friend there's just simply nothing more that would form a bond between them.

That was it, he just happened to be a friend of a friend, or so he thought.

"I---it's okay, I don't want to ask anything from you Jongin. I just simply want you to know that's all." He blinked. Jongin stared at the deep dark eyes that seem to drown him.

"It's my choice to like you, it's not even your problem at all. I-I just wanted to let you know." Kyungsoo smiled, face flushed.

He felt so dumb that he can't seem to decipher what the spark in Jongin eyes means as the younger flashed his -"to die for" grin.

Kyungsoo nervously entered the bar, loud music which for him seems to be more of a noise echoed. The strong smell of alcohol, smoke and something he cannot identify stung his nose . He looked around and saw waves of young people dancing to the loud bass, grinding with each other body to body, and god knows what the others are doing, he decided to look away and just at that exact moment he saw a pair of sharp eyes directed to him.

Jongin was seated at a couch surrounded with clingy girls which sent a pang of pain to Kyungsoo's chest but ignored it. Jongin motioned Kyungsoo to come closer and asked the girls to move away which sent them complaining but obliged.

"Sit." The younger patted the now vacant spot next to him. He was with his friends, Kyungsoo knew as Lu han and Sehun (they are quite popular because of their looks) who were busy chit chatting and drinking.