TWO yellow eggs have Reptile Uvb Lamp nomoypet

In the previous paragraph I mentioned that the Maori king lizard produced a total of 22 incredible eggs, but after two weeks of incubation, see some yellowing eggs have moldy signs, experience tells me that this is a fine Eggs, but since this is the lizard in the incubation king, my first time, I do not want to miss any one life, so self-deception continue to hatch two days, really insipid, complete deterioration of the egg, which I find the past, the reason Decisive throw it.

While throwing the first egg at the same time, we found another two yellow eggs have nomoypet signs of mildew, this time I will not arbitrarily cherish it, the chemical weapons are decisive, give up without thinking.

In the early stages of incubation, I almost can not wait to observe the development of the eggs every day, but always worse than people, and then there are three non-refined eggs gradually spoiled.

This is undoubtedly a blow to me, but I did not regret it, because I know, there are 16 eggs, is God really doomed to my failure? No, when I throw God out of my head, I keep comforting myself. "As long as an egg can hatch, I break through myself. People can not make the most of life, the best in the world, but they can do their best ".

So there are six non-refined eggs have surfaced, so I bear with ...

Has spoiled six waste eggs, leaving 16 precious eggs, although I can not confirm the full fertilization, but I have a breakthrough discovery, that is, in the incubation period of 3 weeks, even with the light of the lamp in most of the eggs Bloodshot, another week, bloodshot in 16 eggs are clearly visible, that night I really sleepless nights. This undoubtedly gave me an invisible comfort.

I recovered a long absence, full of confidence, because although I have confidence before, but not extreme, and now I can be said to have patronized the goddess of fortune, relaxed and happy live a full life of hatch in the day, this pleasure is not to say And metaphorical.

After more than two months, I still live in joy, these days even if there are many disappointments and ups and downs of life, but think of so many fertilized eggs can not help but secretly secretly happy. I do not know how many nights, I dreamed of breaking the surprise that the egg shell scene, the dream is holding the king is the shell, dreamed of breeding their own little king lizard by nomoypet .

Yes, I am more than anyone else is fascinated by the dream that many years can not climb, so close, ecstatic may not be enough to describe this, I think the simple word "selfless" enough.

However, (I know the word "but" is the last thing you want to see or read, but I have to interpret the full text.) One day after more than two months, I have always observed Eggs development, open the lid, I almost heartbroken.

An egg had not been broken due to the temperature being too high before the date of husking. I moved the broken egg and found that there was actually a little king who developed and formed, so I thought it would be impossible to hatch since it had ruptured. Quickly put the egg into a plate.

The little king lizards wandering with a weak body, as if in the struggle with the death to the post, no, this may not be a little king lizard peristalsis, but my heart is approaching collapse, almost to stop. During that time, I really do not want to sleep at night.

But the brain told me that I can not be an absolutely pessimistic person and can not be over-determined or stagnant. What I need to do is to get out of my predicament as soon as possible and find out the cause as soon as possible. Only in this way can I avoid any further losses and obtain my thoughts Night wondering success

Ugh. . . Once again, my mistake is to make one who has not yet witnessed the world's life in my life, and now I feel it as if all this happened in my heart. . . . . . Really want to stop the penis. . . . . . But I can not do that