Notice

Hi.
How are you? Fine, good?
All a-okay?

I'm fine.

So, I have some things to tell you.

A LOT of things.

1) Medicine isn't as fun as it seems. You're on this path of just rocks and each and every motherfucking one is picking your feet in the form of weekly tests and internal assessments. As I'm writing this, I have a test to study for. It's not fun, kids.

2) Me and my boyfriend broke up. It was a mutual decision, we both didn't like the idea of a long distance relationship. He's in Pune studying the same course as I am. Of course, life is sunshine and rainbows for him. We happily parted ways and we still keep in contact, well not so much now that I'm so busy everyday. But, imagine my surprise when he randomly comes online one day to chat about his new girlfriend.

He was talking about his new girlfriend to his ex girlfriend.

Maybe he thought I was cool with it.
Okay, maybe 50% of me was chill. We had to move on, right?
It's been five bloody months.
Five.
I don't get boys.

3) Well, I lost my plot notebook.

You know that little diary you keep to write your secrets?
I have one too. It's a plot book, though.

Wattpad is my secret. I don't know, I'm not comfortable enough to show my near and dear ones what I have written. I feel I'm not good enough, not enough to be considered equal to the friends that actually write. They write so fucking beautifully I can't even deal.

So, I lost that book.

It had everything.

Arianna and Harry, Virat and Gianna, Hardik and Mona, Virat and Pihu, Hardik and Eira, Pandora, Cher and the plot of two draft books.

I would be okay, but it also had Meera's story.

I had planned out everything, from start to finish. If I write, I write with that book in front of me.

Without it, I'm not WillowAshMaple. I'm just Meghna, an 18 year old pursuing Medicine in Chennai (out of all the places).

I need WillowAshMaple to write.

I've tried, I really have. But every time I write, I erase it. I'm not sure anymore, since Meera hasn't been developed enough for me to write just about anything. There were many layers of Meera for you, but now I've got none.

I'm sorry.

I've been finding it everywhere but I don't have it in my dorm. The only logical explanation is that it's at home.

Only I go home in May next.

I'm so so sorry, but unfortunately I've to put the book on hold until I find it.

I'm so so sorry, I hope you understand. As soon as I find that book, a chapter every bloody day, I promise.