Teenage Boy Metabolism

"You aren't freaking eating again."

Alec rolled his blue eyes, a gesture that went unnoticed by the proclaiming warlock that was standing rather sassily behind him, a hand on one leather clad hip.

His view was filled with the food that was shoved into the fridge, a disarray that came from two messy people practically living together. He pulled one container from a

Jenga-like sculpture of take out boxes and examined the contents.

"What was this?"

"Umm," Magnus walked to join him, eyeing the box with narrowed cat eyes. "Rigatoni?" He guessed. Alec made a face.

"Wasn't worth it the first time."

Magnus made a face of mock surprise. "You didn't like spending two hours making a meal from scratch?"

"Let's order pizza!" Alec seized the phone from the counter and hopped up, dialing the number. Magnus knew extremely well that his boyfriend was quiet, withdrawn, didn't love speaking all too much. He'd talk to him of course but to strangers? Mundane strangers? No.

Of course his love for food prevailed. You'd never know from looking at the skinny boy that he ate three times the amount of food of a normal person. Sure he was a teenage boy but even the vampire couldn't eat an entire pizza.

"Extra sauce." Alec nodded, sticking his tongue out at Magnus's disgusted face.

"You're so remarkably weird Alexander, by the angel." Magnus leaned back, pinpricks of blue sparking from his slim fingers. "And you forget my fabulous powers."

"It's stealing, Magnus."

"It's improving life standards for those cursed with immortality. Like...sure you'll live forever but," he made the box appear on the counter beside Alec, the smell tempting the small boy. "Free pizza."

He whipped open the lid and scowled. "You don't love me Magnus Bane there isn't enough sauce."

"Variety, darling."

The lack of sauce didn't keep Alec from devouring literally the entire pizza save the two slices Magnus enjoyed. When he finished the last slice, the doorbell rang reminding them that they'd actually ordered one.

"Wanna save it?" Magnus already knew the answer.

"I'm still hungry." Alec bounded toward the door, never shy with someone bringing him food. When he managed to polish off the majority of this box, he finally leaned back in content. Magnus raised his black sweater, staring in amazement at his flatter than ever stomach.

"I can still count your ribs!" Magnus exclaimed in amazement, wrapping his fingers around his frail wrist. "I'm officially jealous of your teenage metabolism."

"I'll lend it to you," Alec kissed him with his arms resting over Magnus's thin shoulders, his hands locking behind his head. "If you actually get extra sauce this time."

"Freak."

"Love you too."