Hunny Nut Cheerios *A Ziall One Shot

(This story is written in Niall's point of view.)

It's just so loud. What the fuck. Is it trying to send us all a message or something? Watch it be the fault of the fish for this weather because they're tired of pollution or something so they told the clouds to make us all scared shitless. Wait... did that even make sense? What the absolute fuck am I saying? Omg. I hate this fucking noise. ...Shit I swear too much... I should stop... But I'm swearing in my head... Does that even count? Probrably not. Okay now shut up Niall.

I absolutely hate thunder. Yes me, Niall Horan, fucking hates thunder. I'm scared shitless of it... has been since my first memory of this painfully loud noise. I stay in my bed, sitting up, starring out the window talking to myself all in my head. Nice.

Suddenly I hear footsteps... Then a fridge opening... then closing... before I get up to check who it is I make a prediction that it's probably Harry.

I waddled into the kitchen. 'Hi Zayn' I say staring up at him with my blanket wrapped around me. 'Niall...' He turns away from the bowl of cereal he decided to make at 4:50 in the morning... Kind of weird but then again I am the one who can't sleep because I'm still scared of thunder. 'What's wrong?' he looked so concerned, dropping the spoon he was about to place in his bowl. He bends down to pick it up. 'Nothing Zayn... I just really can't seem to fall asleep...' 'Me neither' he said while putting the first spoon full of honey nut cheerios into his mouth. 'I'll make you a bowl too Niall?' he asked, smiling. 'No thank you' I say, He pats the stool next to him. 'Come sit.'

'But honestly... What's the problem Nialler?' He asked. Omg. I fucking love Zayn. How he can tell there is a problem even when you give no clue of it. 'How can you tell?' I answered. 'Your eyes tell it all' he smiled. I sighed. 'I hate the noise the sky makes when it gets mad' I wined like a little girl, laughing at the end of my sentence. 'Then we make more noise' he smiled slyly while getting up opening the cupboards and getting out pots, pans and 2 big wooden spoons. 'What...' I didn't understand what he was doing. 'When my sister was scared of thunder, she'd come to me as white as a ghost, crying. She would hate it. What I'd do was bring her to our kitchen, get the loudest noise makers. Then when thunder would  happen we'd start banging pots and pans to make noise over it so it wouldn't actually be that scary noise we'd hear.' I smiled from ear to ear.

That night I will never forget. That night I got over my fear completely. That night we woke up all of them up with a scare. You should have seen their faces. That night.. oh that night... I fell in love.