All his love

It was getting late...... you were walking your little dog through the forest. And all sudden you and (dog's name) heard a weird nose,so your heart jumps thinking it's bigfoot. But it can't be cause the noise sounded to quiet to be bigfoot but you would rather not take the chance so you grab your dog and you booked it through the forest. You keep running until you were distracted by some mysterious pink smoke and ran into a tree and passed out........

:soft mysterious voice:

Hello?? Are you ok? 

You start to wake up.   And all you see is a gorgeous butterfly hovering over you. Who are you? You asked. The butterfly responded, I'm Shrignold what's your name?  You sit up, it's (y/n).  Nice to meet you (y/n)!  Where am I? You asked looking around this place that was surrounded by pink clouds. Your in the land of love! He said. You thought to yourself  what the hell??  He grabbed your hand and said,Here let me show you around (y/ n)!  

After He showed you around the place you brought you to this big statue .   This is Malcolm  he is the king of Love! he said.  Huh?  You mumbled. So he went on about love and stuff and you found out that he is a cult master, but strangely you didn't mind because you kinda liked him.

Time to skip to the good part ;) 

It's been a month and you became shrignolds special one.   

You were sound asleep until you heard your pesky husband saying your name. 

(Y/ n)!

(Y/ n)!

Ugh! It's 2 in the fucking morning What do you want shrig

I'm sorry to wake you and your little rat dog but my friends had to go get some gravel for Malcolm so they will be gone for a while. How long? You asked.  Long enough for me to teach you about love. He said quite seductively. You perked up and gave him a little smirk  as he gently grabbed  You and layed you back down. You took your night gown off and slowly slipped your panties off. So shrignold got on top of you and slowly started to rub his abdomen against you. (Of course him being a butterfly his um penis hides in his abdomen and comes out when aroused its weird I know) he kept rubbing against you back and forth quietly moaning. His heart on his chest started glowing and his wings started slowly flapping. He started to kiss you while he was gently and slowly entering your vagina. He look in you eyes saying don't worry ill be gentle I know what im doing. He slowly started to go in and out and went a lil faster but not to fast. You started to moan a little..  You like that don't you? He asked. You nodded your head a little. So he went faster and so did his wings. You opened up your eyes to only realize that your hovering 20 ft off the ground. You start moaning loader and shriggy went faster he started to pant and his mouth started to foam up a little. He started to say to you  I love you (y/ n) I want my love stick to keep hitting your love drum until I release my love juice inside you! Only moments until he starts pounding you. He can barley keep his wings holding up and pink smoke started to come out of him so he starts to cry out I can't hold it I. Anymore (y/ n) I want you to b-be mine f-forever I can't take it!!!! He kisses you and released his love juices inside you. His penis went back into his abdomEn and he  slowly flew you back down. Him barley breathing shrig collapsed on top of you and both of you fell asleep.

Wow my first lemon/fanfict :) hope you liked I noticed shrignold lemons were in high demand so I wrote one :)