Chapter 18; How Does It Feel, Frank?

"Awh they're so cute!"

"So Mikey finally got it in, huh?"

"Excuse me, that's my brother you're talking about."

"Doesn't make it any less true."

"Fuck you!"

"Stop it, you're ruining the moment!"

"How 'bout all of you just shut the fuck up? They look adorable and you're going to wake 'em up."

I groaned and stretched my arms. Rubbing my eyes, I tried to sit up. I found there were arms around my waist that prevented me from sitting up all the way. That's when the memories from last night came flooding back. Mikey and I kissed and I fell asleep in his arms on the couch.

Oh my God. I'm Mikey's girlfriend.

"Dammit she's awake."

"You ruined the moment."

"I fucking told you!"

I looked to the side to find Gerard, Frank, Ray, and Bob sitting on the floor watching the couch. Some were more interested in the scene in front of them than others. For instance, Gerard was the closest and Frank sat a little behind him. Gerard was right by the couch sitting with his legs crossed and staring at the couch lovingly.

Creepy.

Ray and Bob however were further away, by the TV, shooting the other two what-the-fuck looks.

I raised my eyebrow at Gerard. "Can I help you?"

"Are you guys a couple?" he said cheekily.

I opened my mouth to give him a sarcastic response but was cut off by Mikey stirring under me. He yawned and tried to sit up. "What is on me - Oh Stella. Good morning."

I rolled my eyes. "Well aren't you romantic."

"You guys are too cute!" Gerard cooed.

Frank scoffed. "They're already acting like they're old and married."

"We are not." I said hotly.

He held his hands up. "Whatever you say."

Gerard jabbed him in the ribcage with his elbow. Frank winced and scooted away from him, holding his side. "You're ruining the moment," Gerard hissed. "My brother finally has a girlfriend and this is how you act?"

"I think he's just jealous," Bob piped up. "Now he's the only one with a girlfriend. Besides, Stella has a pretty face."

Looking over at him, I said. "Thank you?"

Mikey furrowed his eyebrows. "Finally? I've had a girlfriend before."

"Ah, but I didn't like her," Gerard said matter-of-factly. "I love Stella though."

He hugged me closer to him. "Well you can't have her."

"See, now you're being romantic." I said, craning my neck to look at him.

"Oh my God, Mikey you're so romantic!" Frank mimicked me in a high pitched voice.

I smacked the back of his head. "Shut the hell up."

"He's jealous," Bob assured me.

"Am not!" Frank growled.

"Maybe if you grew a pair and asked Randi out we wouldn't have this problem." Gerard said lightly, as if he was talking to a little kid.

"Whoa, you like Randi?" I said dumbly.

"No I don't." he fumed.

"Yes!" Gerard snapped.