new school!!!

Two weeks later: 

"hurry up Jamiee" my mom yelled from down stairs."you don't want to be late for your new school right?" 

Oh yeah my new school I forgot about that. I'm really nervous to start a new school and not having my big brother by my side really sucks. What if I don't make any friends, what if I get made fun of. All these thought were going through my head as I got of bed and went to my closet and grabbed pink positively tank top,denim vest,white short shorts,and my pink folded down converse. I laid them down on my bed and went and took a 10 minute shower. I got dressed put my hair in a messy ponytail,put on a little bit of eyeliner/mascara on,and a thin amount of lip gloss. 

"Hey babe". "I thought I would have to drag you down here". My mom said  

"Hahaha no but I'm scared". I said giving her a small smile. 

"Don't be"."hungry my mom said handing me a plate full of pancakes,bacon,and eggs. 

"yummy" I said grabbing the plate of food from my mom. My mom was, is, and always be a better cook in my book I love her cooking I wish I could cook just like her, she has to teach me sometimes. 

"You have five minutes to eat" she said putting the dishes in the sink. 

"I'm done". I said with a huge smile on my face 

"fat ass she said laughing. I got up and grabbed my purple backpack (my favorite color)"leggo". I said heading to the door. 

________________________________________________

(new writing style I got bored of the old one) 

Mom: Where here. *smilling* 

Me: Mom I can't move, I'm scared. 

mom: don't be you'll make some friends there 

Me: *smilling* thanks mom. 

Mom: now go! 

I got out the car and walked in. Some guys we licking there lips and winking at me even though they were with there girl friends. The girls just gave me stank faces. Oh well not my fault your boyfriends are starring at me. I went to the front office to get my schedule. 

Lady at the front desk: here you go sweetheart your locker number is 144 

Me: thank you. I walked to my locker which seems like forever. "finally" I mumbled to myself and open my locker. 

???: you new here?  

Me: (no shit Sherlock) yeah... 

???: hi I'm Jacob by the way 

I finally took my head out of my locker OMYGOD!!! This boy is sexy... Wait no he is a God. Hey eyes was the most perfect thing ever he had a nice golden skin tone (sorry I'm bad at describing people) everything about this boy was amazing 

Me: h-hi i-I'm jaimee 

Jacob: nice to meet you jaimee *smilling* 

Oh my god I died and went to heaven his smile was the most beautiful thing ever. I'm in love with his smile. 

Me: I think I'm in love 

Jacob: *chuckles* excuse me? 

Me: oh shit s-sorry I didn't mean to say that out loud. 

Jacob: it's ok... Look I'll see you later ok? 

Me:yeah sure... Bye 

Jacob: *biting his bottom lips* bye 

I watched as Jacob walked away dear god the boy look god from the back too I can't believe a bo- my thought was interrupted... 

Me: huh? 

???: I see you were talking to mr. Popular. 

Me:O.o? 

???: Jacob!! 

Me:oh... Yeah? 

???: hi I'm crystal by the way. 

Me: hi crystal, nice too meet you to I'm jaimee 

Crystal: stay away from him 

Me: why? 

Crystal: cause he has a girlfriend. She go all type of crazy when another girl talks to Jacob. 

Me:(man he has a girlfriend) oh...ok. 

The warning bell rang and I jump a little from the sound. 

Crystal: by see you around ok? 

Me: yeah... I guess bye. 

I closed my locker and headed to my first period class I walked in and people stopped what they were doing and stared at me. It was annoying and awkward at the same time. I ignored it and there was and empty seat next to... Yup you guessed it Jacob. He was talking to three other guys so he didn't see me thank god. I sat down and turned around crystal was sitting behind me  

Crystal: told you I'll see you around. 

Me: loll yeah. I look around and some girls were drooling over Jacob and the boys he was talking to I got bored. I took out my iPod and listened to music "blazing" by Nicki minaj came on and i started raping to the song. 

???: umm that's my seat. 

Me:(i looked up to see a pretty girl standing i front of me looking at me up and down) oh I'm sorry my name is jai- 

???: i don't give a fuck about your name ight. Get of my seat. 

Me: *looking around* sorry... I don't see you name on It. 

???: bitch you better-  

Mr. Johns: good morning class lets being shall we, and Mrs Johnson please take a seat now!! 

I turned to look at Jacob and he was smiling at me. I was going to give her, her seat back but she gave me an attitude and i hate that. Ugh its my first day here and i already have an enemy yay!! (sarcasm) my first day of school was fun!!! 

A/N: WARNING!!!! i didn't proff read sorry lol. Was it boring... Good? Bad? Please let me know. Fan/vote/comment please.. #$tay mindless..