Chapter 1

WELCOME

 I NOT GOOD WRITER SO LET IT BE :( 

Anyway so this is a story yes as you can see, I'm not sure why I'm writing this even know I'm not that good at writing, I love writing soo leave it be  

Please tell me if there are mistakes, sorry it a short chapter

I'll fix the length later   

Thanks 

-Evan out 

3rd P.O.V

Chloe raced through the woods barefoot, stepping on twigs and sticks.she could think of was the mistakes she did why did she go exploring in that stupid basement why did she follow that weird man she should have listen to Camry none of this would have happened.Her feet bleeding, being all scratched up, just like her face as she ran into branches. She was tripping on holes in the ground, falling on her knees and her face she scrambled back up. There was a *crack* of a bullet hitting the tree beside her. Her face turned pale. 'That was to close,' she thought. She started to move faster, ducking behind trees, dodging the bullets that were shot at her head.

Then, out of nowhere, from behind the trees, a man jumped out, pining Chloe to the ground she squirmed, trying to get outta his grasp, but he was to strong. She looked up at him. He had no emotion to his face. She could tell he was an android. Androids don't feel anything. No feels or emotions. No regret, no embarrassment, no guilt and no happiness. Chloe looked into the emotionless androids eyes, looking at their detail. They looked black, or maybe a very, very dark brown, but they glowed. Chloe couldn't tell the color because it was so dark out, but right now she needed to focus on her safety.

"Subject number 3,812,155, you are to report back to the facility at once, if you do not follow these orders, you are to be killed on the spot," the man said it a robotic voice. Chloe felt hatred at the android, but he was only doing his job... Of course that means killing her, so she had to do what she had to do. She glared at the android. Their head started glitching around, spinning. Then the face stared melted slowly, then bursting like a pinata the head exploded open, except no candy and more like blue liquid. The mystery liquid splattered all over Chloe's face, some falling on her lips. She licked her lips, tasting the blue liquid. It tasted bland, nothing special since it was just android blood.

"Subject number 3,812,155, you are to report back to the fac-," another android came over to repeat what the first one said, but Chloe quickly pushed the dead android off her, blue blood pouring on her shirt as she grabbed a gun that was laid down beside girl. She thought the android must of dropped it. She grabbed the pistol, fumbling it in her hand, knowing she never shot a gun before. She took aim of the second android, shooting the newest one right in the forehead. It dropped to the ground, the blue blood running out of it. She gave a relieving sigh. She had a perfect shot, even though that was her first time shooting a gun or even touching one, but it gave her courage to continue, so she quickly stood up with the gun in hand, continuing to run.

As as half an hour passed, Chloe still couldn't feel her feet. They were in agony a while ago, but, now the pain disappeared and tiredness in her legs gave up. The blue splashes of android blood started staining her face and her clothing. Her feet gave away as she fell to the ground in exhaustion, the sun peaking between the branches and leaves, blinding her. She covers her eyes from the blinding light. She hadn't had a wink of sleep, so she accident drifted off, not realizing she was being watched.

The tall figure watched Chloe from the trees, they looked at her with interest , and thought she looked familiar, like, from a long time ago, they met but they pushed that thought away saying she might be dangerous and you couldn't have known her.

As Chloe fell into a deep slumber, the figure hopped down off the tree, mask over their mouth and nose and a cap hoodie covering their hair and the whole outfit was all black, some dark grey's, too, but the outfit was meant to blend in with the dark, but it was light out. Walking over to Chloe's sleeping body, her brown hair was all oily and frizzy, mud in her hair, with two pieces of twigs caught in the brown hair that looked a red color when the sun's light bounced off it, her face splashed with stains of blue, cuts of red and dirt on her tired face. Her eyes were baggy from the lack of sleep she got. She was breathing slowly as her eyelids twitched nervously like she was in a restless dream.

The figure looked over to Chloe's feet that were all scratched up, bleeding. They felt guilty and it seemed that she was no harm to them so they carefully picked up the girl. She stirred, twitching a little, as her restless dream was tearing the girl apart, the figure carried her to a secret layer- which I can't tell you because its secret and it wouldn't be a secret if I told you.