How About I Find You?

"I know you..." Quentin said with a shake in his voice.

The dark murky New York alleyway cast a shadow over the mysterious man walking down the alley. Quentin had just ran away from what he thought was a random mugging. He felt lightheaded and his stomach turned. Something was wrong about this tall dark stranger... but oh so right.

"We're going to have so much fun together Quentin." The tall man spoke in a childlike yet condescending tone. Quentin took a moment to catch his thoughts. But just as the slight glimmer of a memory of the man popped into his head, the man pulled him in and lightly kissed him on the lips. The tall mans hands cupped Quentin's neck from the back and pulled him in for a prolonged awkward kiss. Quentin tried not to struggle in hope that he would stop soon... even though the kiss was kind of nice... The man continued to run his hands sensuality down Quentin's neck. The man pulled away, from what was seemingly to Quentin, to be quite a sensual kiss. Their lips parted from each other slowly.

Quentin gulped, stunned. 

"Quentin?" The man asked. again in reassurance. 

Quentin still stunned but brows slightly furrowed processing it all. "E-El?" Eliot's face lit up with a huge glowing smile.

"Close enough." Eliot giggled. "Do you remember what happened Quentin?"

Quentin shook his head. "No, not at all, I just know who you are and that we... we're friends, no wait, more than friends..." Quentin's voice got shakey with his head filling with memories and  emotion. "Wait how could I forget someone like you?" Quentin reached out to caress Eliot's face trying to hold back a tears in his eyes. Eliot jolted is head away from Quentin's caress. 

"Hmm." Eliot said with a tilted head. "Great I can fill you in on what you've missed, but first you must play with me! Come with me Quentin!" Eliot then turned around, put his hands in his trench coat and started to walk back down the alley that he once appeared from. Then after a few seconds he stopped and turned back to notice that Quentin wasn't following him like he thought he would. "Come on Q." Eliot said with a gestured hand movement.

"I just... i just don't feel right El? i don't know what it is? My memories are so blurred i-i can't see my own past..." Quentin rubbed his forehead as if he had the beginnings of a migraine.

Eliot sighed and rolled his eyes. "Thats why you gotta come with me Q. I'll tell you everything." Eliot persisted. Eliot held out his hand, almost like the gentlemen in period dramas do to chauffeur their ladies. Quentin's chest was tight with anxiety. He took in a deep breath and took Eliot's hand. 

"Ahhh life partners back together again hey Q?" Eliot said whimsically as he took Quentins hand and swung it back and fourth as they walked down the alley.

Quentin getting more relaxed with Eliot again he let out a little hesitant chuckle. "huh, yeh life partners back together again"

Eliot lead Quentin on by the hand until they reached the dead end of the alley. 

"now what?" Quentin asked.

Eliot looked at Quentin with a devilish glimmer in his eyes. He lifted his other free hand up and snapped his fingers. A blue burst of light exploded in front of them making a supernatural looking doorway.

Quentin stood there mouth wide open in shock, holding Eliot's hand a little tighter now. "if i'm not w-wrong... i-i'd say that's... oh wow..." Quentin breathing pace increased rapidly. "That's a intergalactic teleport. Where the fuck did you learn how to do that El?" Eliot looked at Quentin. His eyes glowed orange and he smiled an wicked smile.

"We've got a lot to catch up on Q." Eliot utters as he grabbed Quentins hand tighter. Suddenly Eliot dragged Quentin through the portal. The portal to anywhere and everywhere.