One More Night - Introducing Cam

Hey Wattpad!

So, these are just some one-off chapter ideas I had for Cam's POV from Just One Night. If you don't know who Cam is, go to my page and check out the original story: Just One Night!:) Enjoy!

CHAPTER ONE

            “So, would you want to go out at some point?” The girl asked from the bed.

            I sighed. “No, sorry.” I said, buttoning my shirt.

            “Why not?” She asked, and I knew she was on the verge of crying.

            “Because this was a onetime deal.” I reminded her.

            “You took my virginity, and that’s all you can say?” She hissed, covering herself up with the blankets.

            Oh great. She was one of those girls.

            “You’re the one who asked me to.” I said, pulling on my shoes. I was a player, but I never took a girl’s virginity without her asking first, and I never went for taken girls. What kind of douche bag does that?

            Otherwise, it was all fun and games.

            “But, I thought…” Andrea, the girl, looked down. “Just go.”

            I didn’t need telling twice. She was probably going to spread some rumor about how I sucked in bed, and then tell all her friends that I was a terrible guy for leaving her there.

            But what had she expected?

            The answer came quickly; of course I already knew what she had expected. She had expected to be the girl who changed me in one night of passion, the girl I’d chase for months before she finally gave in.

            Sorry hun, that never happened. To me, at least. It had happened to my best friend Matthew in the past few months. He was dating this girl Rania or something, and it was clear he really liked her.

            I hated that he couldn’t be my wingman now, but at least his girl was cool enough to help point out hot girls for me to hit on if I ever ran into her while talking to Matthew.

            I headed home, dialing his number.

            “What?” Matthew answered, and I knew he was with Rania.

            “That girl you introduced me to? She’s pissed as hell at me.” I told him, trying to change lanes before some jackass hit me.

            “Sorry, bro. Look, I’d talk more, but Rain’s over, and-,” I cut Matthew off.

            “I get it. Go have fun.” I told him.

            He hung up, and I let myself focus on the road. We were having a soccer practice most of the morning tomorrow, so I’d just see him then.

            The next morning, I forced myself out of bed. Coach wanted us at practice by 9AM, and it was already 8:15. I had exactly half an hour to get my ass to the football field before Coach got pissed. When he said practice started at 9, it meant be there and ready to go at 8:45. That was his style, and it was clear the team and I were used to it by now.

            I heard my phone ringing, and grabbed it on my way out the door, making sure to grab a Pop Tart too.

“Cameron.” I answered, hoping it wasn’t a girl; I really didn’t have the time right now.