The New And Inproved Milk Fic

Ryan was kneeling in the bathtub. "MMMM, COME ON DADDY! FILL ME UP!!!" He screams, not able to wait any longer for that sweet, sweet milk to be put up his delicate booty hole.

"HANG ON RY, I'M BUSY!" Brendon shouts from the other room, hand round his metre long meaty sausage of a dick, still trying hard to jizz a whole buckets worth. It's only been an hour, and the bucket is almost at it's limit. Talking about at its limit; Brendon was at his limit too and was soon cumming hard into that sexy Paw Patrol bucket that he found at the beach.

"DONE YET?!?" Ryan shouts impatiently. It's been a whole 2 hours since his last milky fun time and he really wants to eat cum mixed with creamy, succulent milk.

Brendon runs into the bathroom with a wheelbarrow full of milk cartons. He bends Ryan over the bathtub and spanks him hard 666 times whilst screaming "SATAN CAN FUCK ME ANYDAY" with each spank.

After Ryan's spanking, Brendon finally grabs a milk carton. He twists the lid off as slowly and sexually as possible, taking a sip and letting it flow down his chest. Fuck, he looked hot.

"HUMP ME, FUCK ME, DADDY BETTER MAKE ME CHOKE" Ryan screams the lyrics, he can't wait to release that song on their next album. The song was going to be featured in the new Pool Noodle Porno during Jerry and Jeremy's super exclusive kinky fun time with a screwdriver and a pool noodle.

Brendon humps, fucks and makes Ryan choke, just like he asked. He knew what was coming next. He was finally getting the much awaited milk enema that he fully deserves.

Brendon fills his mouth with milk, grabs a straw, and blows the milk up into Ryan's anus through the straw.

Ryan screams in delight. Moaning and jizzing into his pink crotchless panties that he stole from his dead great grandmothers grave.

"Damn that was good" Ryan says, sweat dripping from his forehead and eyeliner running down his face.

"My turn", Brendon says. He's never been filled up before so this was new to him. Ryan grabs a bottle of hand sanitiser and lubes Brendon up. Ryan was a retard and thought this would protect him from the HIV virus. He thought wrong...

Ryan thrusts his micro penis into Brendon. There was hardly any friction due to his miniature penis size. Brendon gets up and walks away. "God, Ryan can't top" he thinks as he's calling up a taxi to take him to a gay bar in Chicago.

The next day everyone dies of AIDS because of Brendon.

The End.