Temptation

Hello.

Thank you for reading this book, I just wanted you all to know I will be taking requests that you probably made.

-

Rules

All requests must be mature, I can make exceptions for fluff or angst hough if you really want it.

If you want a character from a series, please tell me how you want them to act towards your character or tell me how they act overall.

LGBTQ is allowed, but I might do a minimum of requests since I'm sometimes uncomfortable with it.

If you don't want the request to be x reader, give me a name or a preferred name.

-

Template

Name:

What you want the story to be: (Fluff, Angst or Smut)

Chosen Character:

Plot: (Optional)

Appearance for your character: (You or your OC)

-

Example

Name: Rose Kingwell

What you want your story to be: Angst and Fluff

Chosen Character: Bucky Barnes

Plot: They have a heated argument that makes them both become distant for the rest of the day. They then decided to make up with each other, and watch an old movie.

Appearance for your character: (You can add more)

• Black Hair

• Hazel Eyes

• Pale Skin

• Thin Body

• Height - 5'2"

-

Since that's done, please request what you wants me to do. I'll try to post chapters as soon as I can but it may take long because I sometimes want to add more (If that's okay with you) or perfect it.

Temptation