Chapter one (moving)

Listen to kygo-firestone

"Mom dad pleaseeeee"I whinned,I needed to go. I was tired of living this life,its def not me,I wanted adventure lots of it.
In case you don't know
Hi,I'm jade hart daughter of  Henry and Jada hart my parents are very wealthy my dad's an oil man and my mum well is a fashion icon.
I have 5 annoying brothers
Jake (23)oil guy too,Julian (21)in Yale,John and jonas both (19)in Yale also duh they're twins,finally Justin who happens to be my twin brother we're both 17 going on 18 december we're in Sanderson high in Beverly hills. Like I said we're rich people.

"Jady bear you know we love you right?"my mum said while fixing her makeup.
"I know ma i love you too but you know I'm not cut out for this.I'm tired of living in the spotlight, I want my own life ma,I wanna live my own way. You gatta understand".
My mum looked at me intently"mmmm.. Okay only on one condition boo"
"Anything ma"I said eagerly
"We've gatta get you your own house and car alright? And no questions or remarks from you,deal?"she gives me a questionable look.
"urgh,okay deal."I said grudgingly
"Good girl. Okay I'll ask Gen to scout for good houses around there at uhh what's it called bacon valley right?"
"Urgh ma its BEACON HILLS how many times I gatta tell you"I was tired of her calling it wrongly.
"Whatever, so Justin's going too?"she asked while getting out to go to the car.
"Sure he ain't gone leave his other half alone is it"I said rolling my eyes.
"It's just I love you guys so much I can't bear the thought of you in that lowly place,you know".she said wiping a drop of tear in her eye.
"I know ma and I promise we'll always visit during the holidays, aiit?"I said hugging her
"I love you princess"
"I love you too ma"
She got into her car and drove off. I love my mum a lot,she's like my best friend ya know not seeing her for a while breaks my heart,but a girl gatta do what she gatta do.