Brie's wedding

Chapter 9

Brie's POV

So in a week, my wedding is coming up, I can't wait to marry the man of my dreams. I mean we have a lot in common, we both love dogs, the outdoors, and just being with family/friends and more.

Nikki's POV

So, in a week my sister gets married. I'm happy of her but also jealous, because I'm not getting married anytime soon.

Brie's POV

Nikki, I yelled her name telling her to come here.

Nikki's POV

What?! I said in an annoyed way.

Brie's POV

Why are you having and attitude?

Nikki's POV

Because Brie, your asking/expecting a lot out I me right now, I'm just........

Brie's POV

Just what?

Nikki's POV

I'm tired Okay Brie, I'm tired.

Brie's POV

Well, you can forget about coming to my wedding and being the Bridesmaid!!!! I said in anger.

Nikki's POV

Whatever!

Brie takes off an goes home.

Brie's POV

Bryan, I'm home.

Bryan's POV

Your just got to Nikki's house, why are you back so early.

Brie's POV

She said I'm expecting too much and she's tired. I told he not to come to the wedding and not to be the bridesmaid.

Bryan's POV

Don't you think that's a little much?

Brie's POV

No, her attitude was little nuch.

Bryan's POV

I know, but that's your sister, you want your twin sister to share this special moment with you. You are her reflection.

Bries POV

I guess I an reconsider her coming and being my bridesmaid. Okay enough with taking about Nikki it's not her day. We need to be practicing how were gonna kiss on our wedding day.Ewww Bryan, no tongue. I sai and we both started laughing.

Bryan's POV

How about this?

Brie's POV

It was the mosh magical kiss ever I loved it. Like that.

Bries POV again

So I called Nikki, and told her she can be I'm it and be there me, after all Bryan was right, Nikki is my sister, and she's not gonna get married anytime soon, so she should she her blood, her twin, and best friend get married

Brie's POV

She didn't answer, so I left her a voicemail. Hey it's Brie, I just wanted to say, I'm sorry and you can be in and come to my wedding, I ended it with a big I LOVE YOU!

Brie's Wedding day

Here comes the bride, here comes the bride.

The pastor's POV

With this ring, I thee wed etc. with that being said, since there twins, are you sure this is Brie?

Bryan's POV

Yes, I'm sure, I said as we all started laughing.

Brie's POV

After that, we both read out vows. Then he said you may kiss the bride.

The wedding is over.

Athor's POV

This next chapter will be be about Brie quitting.