Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

It's my first day at kindergarten. I was so scared to be alone because mommy is not allowed inside. There are a lot of children here and it's so noisy. Someone stole my sandwich and it made me sad. I cried but then a boy sits beside me and gave me a chocolate. I love chocolate. My tears stop and I felt safe. Today, I found my best friend.

——————————
Dear Diary,

Today, I forgot the book that our teacher in Science 3 asked us to bring. The teacher asked those who forgot their book to stand at the corner. I felt my face start to turn red. This is so embarrassing. My best friend slides his book to me then he stood up. He saved me from embarrassment and he has a goofy smile when he stood at the corner chewing gum. 

—————————
Dear Diary,
It's our graduation in Primary. My best friend snaps our picture but I am sad that we will be separated in Secondary. He promised that he will drop by at my house from time to time to lessen my sadness. We promised to be best friends until the end.

————————-
Dear Diary,
Today, I saw my best friend in the same class as me. "Surprise," He said and it is the best surprise indeed. Guess, best friends forever is real.

————————
Dear Diary,
Math sucks but my best friend loves Math so he tutored me. He patiently taught me how to manipulate those numbers until I understand them. He is God's gift to me.

————————
Dear Diary,
It's JS Prom and there's this guy that asked me to be his date during this Prom. I was so excited that I called my best friend in the middle of the night to tell him. I think he is a little annoyed that I woke him up.

————————
Dear Diary,
Today is our Prom night and my date ditched me. I cried and replied to my best friend when he messaged and asked me where am I. After an hour, he knocked on my door holding a tub of ice cream and a few bags of chips wearing a tux.
"Hey, your mascara is all over your face." He said smiling and dropping the things he was holding to dry my tears.

—————————
Dear Diary,
College sucks. I am alone in my dorm room missing my best friend that is at the other university. I guess I am not used to being separated from him.

—————————
Dear Diary,
Today I meet a sweet guy in one of my classes and I think he is nice. I am bubbling his name to my best friend until midnight. He is patiently listening to me and chuckling every now and then.

—————————
Dear Diary,
Today I walk down the aisle as my best friend stands behind my husband-to-be. He is my best man. He was smiling at me and hugged me before I took my vow. "Congratulations," He whispered. Another chapter in my life happened and he is still at my side. Some things never change.

—————————
Dear Diary,
I wished that I was brave enough to confess my love for my best friend. He was my best man. The best man that I was afraid to lose so I kept my feelings for him. I love him since the day he sits beside me and gave me a chocolate. From that day I love him from afar. We were like Dec 31 and January 1, so near yet so far. I wished I said I love him like a woman loves a man. He is more than a best friend to me.

"This is the diary of my mom that she wished me to read today. So yeah, mom, your best friend already knows your feelings for him." the daughter said during the eulogy of her mother.

Meanwhile, the best friend is crying at the side of the coffin. The love of his life has already left him for good. "I love you too, more than friends." He whispered.