Preview

Whats up?!? Yes this is Larry Stylinson. Ziam Mayne. Shiall Moran. Thank you for clicking on this story. All my love.

Please don't be a quiet reader! I love comments!!

Warnings:
smut. (Lots and lots)

mild bulling.

swearing (like a lot)

gay shit. (A shit ton)

horrid grammar...

Harry POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groan loudly, god I hate this alarm clock, I think. I reach over, my fingers slide over all the buttons. I try to push down on them but the beeping only gets louder. I open my eyes a crack and turn on my side looking for the snooze button. I press hard on the button, it doesn't shut off. I roll my eyes as the beeping keeps going on, I reach down and grip onto the plug in. I jerk it towards me, sighing in relief as the annoying beeping stops. I close my eyes, loving the sweet silence.

"Harry!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. Holy shit. I sit up quickly, I grab my glasses from my nightstand. I put them on, blinking a couple times, trying to get used to the light. I stretch out my arms, a little squeak falls from my lips. I get out of bed and walk over to my closet. I don't want to go to bold for the last day of school, but I don't want to under dress. I grab some tan khakis, a white button up with a tan vest to match my pants.

I put on my clothes, thinking about how my day is going to go. I turn towards my mirror, I smile brightly and say, "you are a gorgeous man Harry Styles." I look up, frowning, "now what am I going to do with these?" I tug on one of my curls, I walk into my bathroom and pull out some hair gel. I grab my brush, I try to run it through my hair but decide I don't want to have a headache all day. I grab the straightener and start to tame my curls. I part my hair with a comb, putting gel in my hair to make sure my curls don't sneak through.

I stare at myself for a couple seconds, today is the last day of high school. I walk out of the bathroom, careful to shut off all the lights and close the doors. I run down the stairs, grabbing my black dress shoes excitedly. "I'm going to get a ride to school with Zayn and Shawn," I yell, hearing my mom watching tv in the living room. She yells back, "Have a good last day of school hon! Tell them I said hi!"

I walk out and much to my disappointment, Zayn isn't here yet. I grab my phone out of my pocket and send him a text, asking him when he's going to be here. I look at the ground, I'd rather not ruin my outfit. I look down at my phone and scroll through Twitter, seeing all the kids in my class celebrating the last day of school.

"Vas happenin bro?!?" Zayn yells, I look up from my phone, I grin and run over to his van. "Zaynieeeee!" I yell while I run over to his car. I give him a fist bump when I get settled in the passenger seat. "What took you so damn long?" I ask, Zayn opens his mouth but his phone buzzing interrupts him.

Zayn looks down at his phone. "Goodness Shawn. Calm down bud I'm coming," he mutters, pulling out of my driveway. I look at his outfit, it's the same thing he wears everyday, his broken glasses, a gray sweatshirt and sweatpants.

We pull up to Shawn's house a couple minutes later. I look out the window, almost jumping out of my seat when Zayn honks his horn. I see Shawn's mom's disappointed face look out the window. I slide down my seat a little, Shawn runs out of the house. He raises his arms, his blue shirt untucking from his black pants. He runs towards us, his foot slips on a wet patch of grass. Zayn and I laugh loudly as we watch Shawn regain his balance.

"Why do I always get back?" He whines as he gets into the car.

"Because you live farthest," Zayn replies bluntly, I snort. It's quiet for the first couple minutes, the music playing in the background. 'I know I'm not the only one' by Sam Smith, comes on and I gasp. "Oh my god! Sam Smith is such a hottie!" I yell.

Zayn makes a face, "they're not my type. I think James Bay is a looker," He argues.

"Guys. We can all agree the Loki is the best looking," Shawn pipes from the back. We all nod our heads, ending the conversation. It's the last day of school, last day of shitty cafeteria food, last day of Louis fucking Tomlinson.

—-

We pull into the school parking lot, "why is there never parking spots!," Zayn yells.

"Well maybe if you didn't take so long," I start but Zayn punches me in the arm. Shawn laughs from the back seat as I pout and rub my arm. Zayn goes around the parking lot a couple times before finally finding a spot. I get out of the car, hearing the other boys shut their doors. I straighten out my pants, nervousness bubbling in the pit of my stomach. I follow after the boys as we enter the school, a couple snickers can be heard around us but we choose to ignore them.

"Last day of this hell hole," Shawn mutters as we stop at my locker, Zayn and I laugh quietly. I open my locker, grabbing some books. Zayn and Shawn are talking next to me about a new Marvel move that came out recently. I reach forward to grab a pen but my locker slams shut. I groan internally as I'm grabbed by my backpack and slammed into the locker. "Looks the they're letting the faeries walk free these days," I hear Louis say behind me, I ignore him and just keep my head to the side. Louis grabs onto me, flipping me around. I flinch as my head slams against the locker, "nice to see you again, Louis," I say sarcastically.

Louis' blue eyes flash in anger, "awe the homo talks," he snaps, Liam laughs loudly behind him. I glance over towards them. Liam's holding Zayn by the wrists, Zayn looks livid, trying to pull away. Shawn and Niall are staying in the back ground, Niall leaning against the lockers not really interested in what is happening, he never really is. Shawn tries to take a step forward but Niall grabs his shirt and tugs him back gently. "Look at me," Louis says, giving my hip a hard pinch. I roll my eyes before looking at him.

A rush of confidence rushes through me, "The hell do you want?" I snap. He looks surprised for a second, he regains control and leans forward. His can feel him breathing on my neck, fear taking over. "Don't ever talk to me like that again," he whispers in my ear, his finger slips into my vest. My throat feels like it's closing up as he grabs onto my vest tightly and slams me into the locker again, my glasses fall off on the impact.

I groan loudly, Louis laughs as him and his friends run off. I take a deep breath as tears threaten to fall down my face. Zayn and Shawn run up to me, Shawn hands me my glasses. I smile at him, my head starting to hurt a little. "Are you okay?" Zayn asks. I closed my eyes tightly, my head pounding harder. "We have to stop this," I say, not answering Zayn.

"Stop what?" Shawn asks, I put my glasses back on and look around. Everyone is back to what they were doing, only a couple of people staring at us. "We can't go into college like this. Like complete fucking losers. We can't let people keep fûcking with us," I say, looking at the boys. They stare at me, a little confused.

"No offense but how are we gonna do that?" Zayn asks, I look over at him. Trying to think of ways to change that, an idea slips into my mind.

I smile, "you'll see."
—-
So... how was that???