A Woman of Great Inspiration: Transmutation of Sexual Energy

Naked and transparent she was, but fully clothed to the human eye. I walked into an apartment room one Saturday night and all I could do was observe her. You would think I'd be looking at her body, fantasizing about all the things I would do to her because like I said before, she was naked and transparent. I can't lie I was, but I had forgotten why I was observing her in the first place even though observing is my expertise. I am so confident in that statement that I could put it on a job application under "my skills", but what corporate manger wants to pay someone just to stare all day?

Once I laid my eyes on her it was as if the veil of forgetfulness gently covered my eyes. The same veil that was placed on me before I was conceived to this Earth to forget who I am and my true identity. That, very, same, veil. All in that one moment on a Saturday night. The only parts of her I could observe were the curves in her perfect body, her supple soft skin and her hair darker than the void of night. I'd bet all my earthly possessions that men have come across the world to worship her body. No, not me because her body is not to be worshipped. To me her body is worship. Powerful statement, huh?

I knew nothing of this woman but I was captivated and compelled by her body to the point that all I heard was silence. I was laughing, talking, enjoying life to the fullest but none of that mattered because all I wanted in that moment on a Saturday night was her name. I didn't want joy, I didn't want peace, I didn't even want love. A man like me, you would think I want love, that the only thought in my mind when I saw her was, "If only she would love me, I could be happy," but no, because the only thing I wanted was to know her name. I tried tuning into the on-going conversations to find out her name because maybe I would get lucky and over hear someone saying it. Her name was not said one single time or were my ears also covered? I couldn't take it anymore. I had to know her name and so I asked her. It was peaceful and unsettling because still I heard nothing. I needed to put a name to her and from there I called her Stephanie. Why Stephanie? You would think that it was a random name off the top of my head. It wasn't because it was as if that was the only name I knew. Stephanie was another great woman of inspiration that I had crossed paths with on my journey of life. Compared to this woman I saw before me, Stephanie was only a mere reflection.

The only thing I knew about this woman on this Saturday night was her body and I felt as if I knew all that needed to know but in reality, I didn't even know her name. A woman naked and transparent even when fully clothed, now that is great inspiration. You might be wondering by now if I know her name. Well, of course, because that's all I wanted.