The Ladies' Submissive (preview - the first chapter)

The Ladies’ Submissive

By Vicki C. Smith

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Edition

Copyright 2014 Vicki C. Smith

Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing Edition, License Notes

Gina fixed her eyes on the blank, off-white sponge-swirled ceiling above her, as she sprawled her nearly naked body on her cozy queen-size bed. The glow of streetlights shone through a lightly curtained window beside the bed. Silvery satin-like sheets coated her body gently, concealed only by a pair of white lace panties and a sheer lingerie top. After a long work week of toggling between the mundane office work and evenings waiting tables, Gina spent a good portion of the night out with a few colleagues at a local club. Three drinks and a lot of dancing under the strobe lights, surrounded by friends from college was exactly what she needed. Usually, the night would have ended with more partying at an after-hours venue, but instead Gina insisted she needed to get home and sleep. I have to go to work early Saturday morning, she said. She had lied.

Gina didn’t have to work this weekend, though it was a decent excuse to get away; to make an earlier escape. She wanted to clear her mind, to revisit the week’s events. Specifically, the meeting of Viola, the young lady who had patronized her first as a customer at Pierre’s, where she moonlit as a server some weeknight evenings. That one evening, Viola held her attention. Seeing her again on the day job as an awkward office temp was coincidental…or was it? This experience remained with her. Viola, so beautiful and secretive. Gina was drawn to her. She craved her presence.

She wanted her.

Obviously, Viola appearing with her date on Tuesday evening signalled her unavailability, or so Gina believed. Owned and taken by the tall, mysterious professional-looking man that led her to the restaurant that night. Lured. Yes, that seemed more accurate of a description, she thought. He lured her that evening, to be his possession of sorts…to entertain his whims and fantasies, feeding her like a helpless, vulnerable animal, taunting his prey. How Gina longed for a chance to pry Viola from the realm of this manipulative creature.

The date. It was tonight. Viola and the man. She had dressed very elegantly, in a prairie, countryside sort of way, Gina thought. Sexy, yet conservative, outlining her curvy, fit figure as a floral silhouette while enticing you to imagine all that she had beneath it. The heels were sexy and challenging for her. Smirking to herself, Gina recalled the brief engagement she shared with Viola earlier that Friday, helping her in those uncomfortable shoes. She hated heels herself, although observing her new friend struggling like a helpless doe turned her on. Gina had to admit it.

Closing her eyes, a soft breeze swept over partially painted eyelids, like a phantom kiss. Caressing her body between the silky sheets, Gina slid her fingers around her breasts, cupping them beneath the bra that held them in bondage. Quickly, she undid the clasp in front, allowing the restrictive garment to loosen and fall away from her chest. Her C cup breasts now free to touch, caress and massage in a circular motion with her fingers, Gina imagined Viola leaning over her now, applying her own hands to her warm and firm breasts, covering her face in her long, thick chestnut hair and breathing deeply, relishing the softness of Gina’s skin. Bending her long, nude legs up to her chest, Gina gently slid her fingers beneath her panties, slipping them off until they dangled from the tip of her large toe, then flung to the far end of the room. Completely naked, Gina now firmly held her knees against her chest, pressing them firmly against her breasts, allowing a slightly cooled breeze to titillate her exposed labia and clitoris.

Gina’s hands, holding bent knees together, now began to pull her legs apart, and as she did this, each leg extended, one foot each wrapping itself around the furthest headboard rail post on both sides, splitting her wide. Her strong, toned ankles hooking each foot in place, fixing them as far as they could be stretched, displaying a full view of her vagina and anus. The night lights from the street below echoed their beam through her window, spotlighting the juicy display. Eagerly, Gina began sucking her fingers, one by one, coating them generously in her saliva, preparing them for the caressing and poking of her vaginal crevices and holes below. Alternating between hands, Gina playfully toyed with herself, sliding those soaking fingers from the hood of her clitoris to the base of her labia folds, pushing one, then two fingers inside, slickly lathering her digits in the warm fluids glistening all over her pussy, dripping into her anus.

Stroking and poking, exchanging hands, Gina reached to one side, barely reaching her vibrator, sitting on the night table. Scissoring two of her wet fingers, she delicately wrapped them around the device, slowly bringing it closer to her, careful to avoid dropping it on the floor between the bed and table. Separating fleshy labia to expose her moist crevices, Gina switched on the vibrator. It hummed softly as she inserted it eagerly, thrusting in and out of her vagina, rubbing the interior canal. Tightening the grip only enhanced her pleasure more, as her clitoris was massaged. Quaking, trembling with the impending climax, she moaned gently at first; the onset of a crescendo that broke into loudness. Screams. She didn’t care if the neighbours heard it. She wanted to cum…

Milky juices flowed downward into Gina’s anus, tickling her with its warmth, and at the same time, lubricating her in preparation for more penetration. Not yet fully recovered from her orgasm, she pulled out the cum-coated mechanical shaft, sliding it gently into her anal cavity. Pushing and relaxing the sphincter muscles, allowing for full penetration. The tighter the grip became, the more Gina moaned, punctuating her cries of delight with heavy breaths; quivering violently until she reached the height of pleasure.

Now tired, Gina kept Viola on her mind throughout the remainder of the night and in her dreams. Visualizing her long chestnut locks brushing her breasts and stomach as she was pleasured, then returning the favour with Viola spread wide and willing for her to indulge.

She couldn’t wait to re-encounter her new co-worker on Monday…