Chapter 1

"Alright guys I know you're all excited for spring break but there is still a few more hours so focus!" My band teacher says, bringing her hands up and everybody lifts their instruments up. "1..2" She mouths breathing for 3 and 4. Everybody plays their starting note then the best thing happens... the bell rings! I grab my clarinet case from underneath my chair and swiftly disassemble my Clarinet and placing each part in it's spot. As I am picking up my music binder my best, and only, friend walks up to me. 

"Hey Syd!" She says to me watching me stand up and pick up my Clarinet case. "Hey Londyn!" I say as I start to walk towards my locker to put everything up. "Are you ready for Sunday?!" She questions as we grab our binders and replace them with our instruments. "Huh? Ready for what?" I ask walking towards the door that leads to the hallways. " For real!? You forgot?" She screams at me running in front of me to stop me from going any further. "Yes I am for real! What is going on Sunday?" I say totally confused on what I have apparently forgotten. "SYD!!! ITS THE CONCERT!!!" She yells at me causing everybody near us to look our way. Great. Just great. 

"OH MY-" I shout realizing what she was talking about. I check the time on my watch. 4 minutes left. "Londyn! We are going to be so late if we don't go to class right now! I say to her starting the long journey of walking to Science. "We can walk and talk!." She squeals running up beside me already starting to ramble about what she is going to wear. "What are you going to wear?" She looks at me expectantly. "Me. Londyn you know me! I am prob-" I get cut off. "You're right! I do know you! Which means that I will be choosing your outfit." She states almost making my eyes pop out of my head. "No no no no no" I say waving my finger in front of her face to try and get my point across. "Yes yes yes yes yes." She says grabbing hold of my pointer finger and wiggling it about. "Ugh fine! Let's just get to class so we aren't late." I say pulling my hand back and grabbing hold of my books as I make my way down the hallway with Londyn close behind.

{A/n: HEY! Please tell me what you think of this story so far!!! I would love to have some impute and some criticism. }

3/8/19