No Name

My son 18 is a freshman in college he is also on the soccer team. A few weeks ago he had a bunch of friends, team mates over they were all in the pool. One of his friends walked in the house. He had no shirt on, I was sitting on the couch he came in and said hi.

I smiled and waved. He sat down next to me and we started chatting. He is black and really buff. He has a great body and I could see his big bulge through his swimmimg shorts. He flirted in a really cute way. He leaned in and kissed me, I got caught in the moment and kissed him back. After a little while I said stop. My son is right outside. I cant do this. Hes 21 and I’m 40.

A few days later he called me for a date. I thought he was kidding. After consulting Rainey she gave me the courage to do it and she knew it was what’s best for me. So I finally called him back and agreed on the date.  When Maleek knocked I opened the door and told him to go around the back so I could slip out through the back garden so my nosey neighbour wouldn’t see me.

He took me to a club, I was supposed to have one little drink I ended up having three large glasses of wine. While dancing I could feel his big bulge grinding againt my ass and I could feel his big hand high up on my thigh, the wandering hand stretched a finger moved my panties to the side and started stroking my pussy. I was speechless I didnt know what to do or say.  I knew it was wrong but it felt so good.

After a while we left and head back to my house. We went to the living room and he wasted no time grabbing my head and pushing me down to my knees. He lowered his pants and allowed his massive soft dick to hang down above his huge balls. "Oh sweet mercy!“ was all I could exclaim. He moved closer to me.  His six and a half inch soft black dick was swinging in front me.

For a moment, I was awestruck. It was even bigger than I had first thought. I stroked it gently at first,  watching it grow and stiffen, It was a magnificent thing, almost the length of my forearm, and nearly as big around as my wrist. All in all, it was a far cry from my husband’s angry looking little pink thing.

Time seemed to stand still as a hundred thoughts ran through my mind. Part of me was terrified of its sheer size of this 9and half inches black cock, but the rest of me ached with an animalistic need to have it inside me. Then, after only a moment’s more hesitation, I guided it hungrily into my mouth. Everything about him was incredible. The smell, the taste, the raw masculinity. My heart was pounding like a jackhammer at the sensation of him in my mouth, but even more so at the thought that my husband could walk in here at any moment.

I played with his big black balls. I ran my tongue from base to tip and back again. I even took him as deep into my throat as I could without gagging. Then I took him deeper until my eyes watered. I lived out every one of my filthy, cock-sucking fantasies and Maleek simply rested his big strong hands on my head. I was sucking and slurping loudly. I was in heaven, completely cock-drunk. I was riding the mixed high of big black cock and potential discovery.

It was magical, I had never been so wet. Show me those big titties, girl.” He demanded. I pulled his huge cock out of my mouth and looked at it. Its stark, monolithic majesty gleaming with the wetness from my mouth was absolutely breathtaking. It was truly a king among cocks, and I couldn’t bare to say no to royalty. I pulled my top down, letting my big breasts fall free, then I brought them around his thick meat and began to massage it between them. He was long enough that I could still suck the tip while he fucked my tits to his heart’s content.

“Ah shit, Mrs.M… I love your big, milky white tits… Goddamn.” He moaned as he slowly slid his big rod between my breasts. After couple of minute he lifted me off and bent me over the couch he removed all my clothing and grabbed my panties. He ripped them off. He could see they were soaked where my pussy lips rested. My spine tingled at how easily the young man ripped my cloth and threw them aside in an animalistic way. He’s about to beat my pussy up, I thought and looked back at the pipe that stuck out from between his legs.

"You want some real man-dick don’t you? I know that 4 or 4 and a half inches ain’t doin it like you like or else I wouldn’t be here.” He said and leaned over me. He kissed my neck and ear. I could feel his huge cock pressing in-between her legs.
My pussy was getting wetter and I smiled and nodded.

“You ready?”
“Yes, I am. I am ready.” I trembled at the thought of how deep this was going to feel.
Maleek slid his dick between my lips. I groaned. The girth alone was impressive.

He slowly pushed his dick in, enjoying the tight feeling.
“Damn!” he said. I quivered with the intense pleasure.“ I can tell he got a little dick.” He said as he pushed his dick again. Now half of it was in me and I was starting to tremble. My pussy was so wet and tight and warm. It wasn’t long before Maleek had his entire dick into my depraved married pussy and pounded me with force. He started going in and out at a steady pace, pulling it nine inches out and then back in. He lifted his leg and put his foot on my face.
“Suck my smelly balck toes he said”

Turned on by how authoritative his voice was, I did just that. Maleeks dick was so deep. It was so long and fat and rock hard. He’d already been fucking me for five minutes and I felt like I had to pee.

“I’m about to cum Maleek !” I screamed. “I’m about to…ohhhhh” Mypussy started oozing as Maleek went in and out. The orgasm was so powerful, my legs and arms were giving away. He sensed this as my body started to faint. He gripped my waste tighter and pinned my head on the couch with his size 15 foot and fucked my nearly life-less body, knowing I was enjoying every bit of IT.

“I told you this ain’t no lil boy shit!” Maleek said and pounded me harder. “I got a man-dick! You feel this man-dick!”
“I feel it! I feel it! I’m about to. fuckkkkk”

I was cumming again. My cum ran down all four of our legs and made puddles on the floor around our feet. He slapped my ass and watched it jiggle as I came for the third time. I enjoyed the sensation of his huge, low-hanging balls pounding against me as he fucked me. I enjoyed the pipe-like dick reaching into the depths of my insides. I could hardly erase the smile from my face as i having uncontrollable orgasms. Maleek fucked me for fifteen minutes more and started to vigorously pound his pelvis into me as he was close to cumming. Maleek unloaded his cum inside me, which obviously he planned to do. I quivered and nearly fell to the floor as I felt his fluids fill my insides up. He caught me and held me up.

“You okay?” he asked.
“Okay? I’m better than okay,” I said, sweating. “I’m good. That was incredible”.

I layed on the couch as he came and stood on top of me his dick haniging over my head. Maleek noticed my questioning face and lowered his His soft six and half inches. “Clean it” he said. I started sucking it tasting the mixture of our cum in my mouth.

After two minutes his cock started to grow again. After another 20 more min of using me as his raggdoll and fucking me in diffrent positions and giving me orgasm after orgasm. Maleek pulled my head onto his dick one more time and forced almost all 9.5 inches into my mouth. I gagged and felt as if I were about to throw up from how deep into my throat it went.

I started coughing and my eyes watered. Until he blasted his second load all over my face. “See you later,” Maleek said, leaving me on my knees coughing and covered in cum, he got dressed took my panties and left. as I started to stand on my own. A wave of guilt overcame me as I realized I’d just cheated on my husband, but Maleeks dick was so good. It was long, fat, dark, and lasted for ever. It was the first time in my life i felt like a woman. Barely being able to walk i cleaned up the mess on the couch and on the floor as much as i can and made my way to my bed before passing out covered in sweat and dried cum. when my husband got back home he didnt wake me up but im sure he wondered why i was sleeping naked.