Episode One

The Big Bizarro Theory

By Cody Wold

-I did not write this. My brother Cody wrote this all by himself.

He's 22, by the way.-

This week on the big bizarro theory -

Sheldon and Howard try a new love: with each other!

Sheldon kisses howard again and again till they drank sweet red berry wine as they watched the terminator 2 judgement day.

"wow, Arnold really works out" , shouted sheldon.

"yeah but he's not as sweet as you shelly", said howard.

The two of them bonded throughout the night holding hands at first by accident then just because it felt right.

They then fell asleep in each others arms, you could smell the sweet scent of soft but warming vanilla candles that lit up the night. They both woke up in some kind of awkward but comforting mood.

Howard tried to leave, but sheldon wanted howard to stay to have a heart warming breakfast with his friend who now felt like he was more than just a cute guy coming for a night cap or no longer that weird guy who baffled him in so many ways. sheldon enjoyed his breakfast more than usual.

will sheldon pursue his intermost dreams or will howard go back to that nerdy girl bernedette or will he open up to sheldon.

find out on the next episode on the big bizarro theory.