The Wolf Lord

The

Wolf Lord

Book One of the

Wolf Lord Saga

Robert A. Fee

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are the product of the author’s imagination or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to any persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

The Wolf Lord

Book One of the Wolf Lord Saga

All rights reserved.

Published by: Farsen Publishing

Copyright ©2012 by Robert A. Fee

ISBN: 978-0-9856650-0-5

www.WolfLordSaga.com

www.facebook.com/wolflordsaga

Twitter @WolfLordSaga@GarOfFarsen

Cover Art by: Michel Bohbot www.mbohbot.com

Other Art by: Eimi Pinero www.eimisstudio.com

This book is protected under the copyright laws of the United States of America. Any reproduction or other unauthorized use of the material or artwork herein is prohibited without the express written permission of the author.

First Edition: September, 2012

10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1

To my friend Jerrilyn for believing

My sister Pam for listening

My niece Chanda for her critique

And in memory of Sean

Table of Contents

Farsen. 6

The Lake. 30

Lyanthor53

The Fallen. 116

The Captain. 131

The Courtyard. 198

The Visit248

Reunion. 282

Tír yn nÓc. 305

The Goddess. 374

The Gauntlet394

The Tournament434

Challenges. 453

Memories Past507

Celebration. 593

Fishing. 635

Twists & Turns. 667

 The Wolf Lord

Farsen

“See something?”

“I’m not sure.” The sentry continued staring into the shadows below. He had seen motion out of the corner of his eye from atop the wall. Perhaps he was mistaken. No, there it was again, movement near the gate! The commander was about to sound the alarm when a bird leapt into the air with a flap of its wings. “Just an owl,” the sentry said shaking his head. A wolf howled in the distance and a cold wind blew off the mountains. “Brrr, the Val’een isn’t whispering tonight!”

The commander cursed the biting wind, but continued peering into the shadows. They were down there somewhere; of that he was certain. Farsen's flag fluttering in the wind drew his eye. Seeing it framed within the light of the moon called an old adage to mind. The Val'een stopped blowing and a glimmer of light appeared in the east. "I better get going, it’ll be light soon."