Gerard Way Look-Alike

Sapphires POV

"I'm sick of it!" I emotionally yell, shoving another handful of milk duds in my mouth.

"Sick of what Saph?" Thalia asks not looking up from her phone. I continue to chew the caramel chocolate, so I can answer. I make over exaggerated movements with my chewing and finally take a big swallow which makes her giggle.

"I'm sick of being alone" I sigh. It was emotional sleepovers like these that I became very open.

"You'll find a good guy one day" Hayley says, still texting Jack.

"That's easy for you guys to say" I mutter and cross my arms over my chest. Thalia looks at me, confused.

"What's that meant to mean?" She puts her hands on her hips. As if she's getting pissed over a sort-of-compliment.

"You and Hayley could get any guy you wanted" I whine, slumping down again on Hayley's bed. Thalia rolls her eyes and looks back down at her phone. I turn my head to Hayley to see her smiling at a text- probably from Jack. I deeply sigh again, resting my head against the soft padding above the bed.

"Help me get a boyfriend" I wine even harder, throwing my arms in the air.

"Go out with Sam" Hayley jokes and a wave of heat rushes over me. I'd let Sam take me out any day, but I was stuck in the friend zone so there was no chance of that ever happening.

"No I want someone BETTER" I lie. Sam is the perfect guy for me. I know I should tell my best friends about my crushes but I always choose not to because they end up convincing me to tell the guy and that does NOT end well.

"Well what type of guy do you like?" Thalia asks, setting down her phone. I open my mouth to speak, but is cut off by Hayley.

"There are no Gerard Way look-alikes at our school Saph" Hayley rolls her eyes and I laugh with Thalia.

"Well" I say. Calming myself. "Maybe a few traits of Gerard Way" I smirk.

"Liiiike...?" Thalia moves closer to me.

"I don't really know... I mean... I kind of like the quote-on-quote Bad Boys. Not some football freak who pushes nerds into lockers. Looks don't really matter to me, I normally like a guy for their personality" I look up. Hayley rolls her eyes at my last comment- she likes guys entirely for their looks.

"Okay we get the point, shut up Sapphire" Hayley groans. I pout at the use of my full name and Thalia laughs.

"So you pretty much like guys like Billie Joe Armstrong?" Thalia asks.

"Billie?" I frown.

I knew of Billie. He's a blue haired druggie- apparently. He's in my English class but I never see him since he states that he HATES English so he never shows up. Whenever I see him he always looks as if he's high as fuck or he would have his earphones in. I guess he was pretty good looking.

"No ew don't date him" Hayley comments with a disgusted look on her face.

"What's wrong with him?" I ask.

"He's a fucking druggo" She frowns. Hayley is always frowning.

"So? You always say you want to do drugs" I argue.

Why am I even sticking up for him? I shouldn't get my hopes up this easy for him.

"But he's done so much. He's probably got a fucked up head, almost as fucked up as his teeth"

"Oh lookey here miss I-wanna-be-an-orthodontist-when-I-grow-up" I retaliate. Thalia laughs but chooses to break us up.

"Guys, calm your tits if Saph likes him, we are going to help her get the man of her dreams"

"Man of my dreams?" I scoff. I would probably be bagged for the rest of high school if I went out with him. Yet, I don't think I've ever spoken to him in my life.

"Let's just stop talking about this" Hayley says grabbing a handful of popcorn.

A/N Hope you like this chapter! This one and the next is pretty much introducing charcters and setting the plot line but don't worry if you don't enjoy it so far- it gets better.

Vote, Comment, Share

Stay Tre Cool