Five

You catch up with Chuck.

"What was that Chuck?! Why didn't you tell me when you were doing it?!" you yell.

"It's funnier that way," Chuck responds giggling.

"WELL GALLY SAW ME!" you scream, getting furious.

Chuck's smile disappears. "Oh. It was Gally in there?" You nod. "Juno, I'm sorry..." Chuck takes a deep breath. "SORRY THAT I EMBARRASSED YOU IN FROT OF YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Chuck yells before he cracks up laughing again.

"You little shank!" You try to stay mad, but Chuck is rolling-around-on-the-ground-clutching-his-stomach laughing. You try to keep a straight face. "Gally is not my boyfriend."

Chuck stands up. "YOU LOVE HIM YOU LOVE HIM!" he chants.

"Shut up Chuck! You're acting like Newt!" You say as you try and tackle him.

"JUNO AND GALLY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Chuck sticks his tongue out at you.

"What the hell Chuck you're acting like you're 12."

"That's because I AM!" Chuck runs off, but you don't feel like chasing him.

You decide to spend the rest of the afternoon helping Newt in the gardens because you have nothing better to do.

"So I saw you having a conversation with Chuck," Newt says as you guys walk towards the tables for dinner. "Never seen the chap laugh so hard. What were you talking about?"

You try to come up with the least embarrassing way to put it.

"Uhh... well.. umm.." you stutter.

Suddenly Chuck comes running by screaming his same little song from before. "JUNO AND GALLY SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

Newt looks at you and wiggles his eyebrows.

"No! It's not what you think!"

"Mmhmm..." Newt smirks.

"Ughhh"

Today's meal is stew, and you can't quite tell what Frypan put in it. Whatever it is, it looks gross.

"Eww what's in this stew?" you say disgusted as you sit down.

"Oh don't try to change the subject," Newt says, sitting down next to Thomas. "I want all the details about your little make-out sesh with Gally.

"What?" Thomas says with his mouth full of bread. "You kissed GALLY??"

"No I didn't!" you say with a sharp look at Newt.

Newt and Chuck start talking really fast about how you and Gally are their "OTP" (whatever that means).

You just ignore them and eat the mystery stew.

---

The next day you're waken up by (surprise surprise) Newt. An once again, he's all up in your face. It's become a daily routine.

"So what's it today?" you ask Newt. "Gardens? Kitchen? Runners?"

Please be runners you silently chant.

"Nope," Newt says, popping the 'p'. "Today you're with the builders!" He smiles really wide.

Oh shuck.