「」

"Tord, are you sure you're alright?" Nodding to his friend as he lounged on the couch, he gave a simmered down grin to the taller. No need to worry the other of his well-being, despite how his physical appearance did that nonetheless. He'd been trying to play it off that it was only pudge that pressed out on his stomach, but he knew what he had done, and boy he couldn't wait till he was alone again.

~Three Weeks Earlier~

"Let's see, this would make the shells stiffer and more sturdy against muscular force. And this would allow each to grow bigger despite the emptiness, for now at least. Need to get through a few trial runs before trying anything like that. Especially with what happened the first time." Thinking back to his first attempt he shivered, getting phantom pain from just the thought. Chicken eggs are so fragile it's not funny, and those thin shells are so sharp, thankfully it wasn't so bad that he had needed to go to the hospital. That would have been a disaster to explain.

Checking each of the nine water filled ovular object and making sure each were slick enough so it would be much easier to get them through himself, he took the small tub of eggs with him over to his bed, kneeling on a towel on the bedspread. Stretching his muscles a little before pressing the first in, he tried to keep his voice silent as each egg he pressed in stretched him out more. It took a bit to get the objects to move into his stomach, standing on his forearms to let gravity do it making it all easier on his body.

~~

So that's what led him to now, having gained almost twenty-one kilograms just from the water filled eggs that pressed out at his skin. It didn't look lumpy though, no instead of showing the divots of each individual egg it looked like one solid mass. The eggs had, for lack of a better explanation, caused his body to retain more water to cushion in case of accidental blows to the area. Wasn't too bad, other than the aches of his stretched skin holding more than it was supposed to be felt completely fine. At least until today, when he could feel the eggs shifting under his skin a little as his muscles prodded them.

That was enough to tell him to go somewhere where he couldn't be found and get ready to shove them out. But since when has he ever listened to his body when it was giving him a warning? So here he sat, on the couch watching the telly with one hand holding the remote and the other crossed over his stomach. Watching as one of his roommates walked off, he sighed softly as he relaxed a little more.

Moving his empty hand under the fabric of his shirt, he lightly pressed against his skin, feeling the smooth shell of an egg shift against the pressure from both angles. Holding back his urge to moan as the one shifting egg hit the other eight, he hummed softly for a few moments before being cut off by a gasp. And there was good reason for it, an egg already moving through him quickly, only slowing it's journey once it had nearly reached its exit. Throwing the remote onto the couch next to him, he tried to use the hand to press the nearly out object further back, at least to give him time to get into his room and onto his bed.

Standing up from the couch, he tried to keep his legs pressed together as well as his muscles tight as he rushed through the house. That's when he heard the vacuum running by his room, oh that was not good. There was no way that he'd be able to get into his room and stay quiet while whoever was vacuuming was within earshot. Feeling as the egg started pressing through him, he stiffened up before backtracking to the bathroom and locking the door. Panting a little bit, he slipped his pants off before feeling the first egg fall into his boxers, a moan slipping out from between his lips. Pulling it from where it had landed, he found that not all the eggs must have grown at the same rate, feeling the second start through him as he held the first in his hand, only slightly bigger than it was when it had been shoved into him. This either meant that most of his weight came from retained water and all the eggs were about the same size, or that each egg was a different size and the smallest came out first. He couldn't tell which would be better.