𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 - rules

〈česká pravidla dole〉

𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇

WELCOME, WELCOME, WELCOME

If you want to request cover, you need to read the rules first and fully respect them

If you want to request cover, you need to read the rules first and fully respect them. I don't care in what language your story is but you need to understand the rules. (:

English isn't my native language so sorry for all mistakes.

𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒

1. First of all, try to be nice and use words like please and thank you.

2. Your story must be published or you need to publish story within one week, no exceptions.

3. I can reject your request – please don't ask why. It may be because I think your story isn't interesting or i don't have any time, or inspiration.

4. Please do not spam me with questions asking if I will do your cover or not. Cover should be done within two weeks – if not, I will definitely let you know.

5. Please don't submit your request if you have requested from other graphic designers! It's wasting my time and it's so fooking annoying and quite mean. 

6. Because of some people who didn't read the rules and still act like they did, I decided that at the end of your request you will write a password. Password is your favourite animal. If you'll forget it, I'm not going to do you a cover, so keep that on ur mind. :)

7. I'm doing covers only with famous celebrities, not instagram models or not too famous actors etc.

𝐏𝐀𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

( keep the payment after you'll receive your cover, because here is possibility that I'll decline your request)

1. YOU NEED TO GIVE ME A CREDIT. Credit should be written in description of your story (example: cover by -kayleigh).

2. Permanent follow.

I know it's annoying to keep up this, but for me is annoying when you ignore this. So please, respect it. (: 

𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌

1. author

2. title

3. subtitle

4. people you want on cover (max. 3)

5. short story plot

6. mood / colors

7. background

8. special wishes