im sorry-1

"You're going to regret this!" I hear from my now ex-boyfriend through the cold thin air. "I most definitely won't! I am not the girl I used to be! I will not let you humiliate me and make excuses like you always do! I am not 18 anymore Andrew, I am not going to play your stupid game."

"I should have known you WERE going to do it again, I should have known that you WERENT going to change!" I scream, probably damaging my throat, but it didn't matter. I grab my keys and my purse. I hear Andrew running down the stairs, and feel a strong pair of hands on my waist. I quickly turn around in surprise and face the person I never wanted to see ever again. I saw his eyes soften as he saw my face.

"Listen to me, please baby," he says, almost begging. "I will give you 30 seconds to give a good reason why I shouldn't slap you in the face right now and run away to god knows where. " I say, crossing my arms, waiting for this ignorant asshole to explain why he thought it would be nice to have another hoe in OUR bed for the 4th time in our relationship.

"I need you in my life Addy. I love you, so much. I will make you my wife, if its the last thing I do. I promise babe, it won't be the same. You weren't here and she was, one thing lead to another that I wish I never let happen. Please, we are mature enough to understand what's going on here. This is just a big misunderstanding, it really didn't mean anything. If I could go back, I would change everything, you just have to listen to me and understand Addy."

I look into his eyes, remembering how I used to get so lost in them. My eyes fell down to his lips, the ones who left me feeling like there was nothing else in the world that mattered.

"How do I know you're being sincere? This is the fourth time that I let you use these stupid excuses on me." I said, toughening up my voice so he didn't know I was at the point of crying.

"I get it, you don't love me, right? You don't think I can change for you? " He says licking his lips. "Oh please don't even start! If I didn't love you, I would have let you go the first time this happened! But I was stupid enough to let your selfish ass back into my life! I really don't want to talk to you right now. Do you know how much it hurts knowing that I'm not HER!" I scream, getting closer to his face with each word I said.

I guess he took this as an advantage. He took my face in his hands and my lips met his. Oh, how I didn't want this to end how it had to, but it had to be stopped. I pushed his chest back, but he didn't stop. His hand in my hair as I was trying to pull away. I can't do this, I'll get hurt over and over, and I won't let myself get treated like that.

I pushed with all my might, and he fell back. I turned back around and headed towards the door.

As I was heading to my car, I heard a voice behind me. "When can I talk to you then?" I got in my car and rolled down my window. "Never! I never want to see you again!" I said starting the engine and letting go of the breaks. I got out of there as fast as I could, wiping a couple tears off my face. I had no clue where I was going to go, but hopefully, it was far away from here. The pain in my chest was unexplainable. I can't even think right now.

I get a text from Jonah asking me if I could take him to soccer practice. Jonah is my 16 year old brother. I text him asking if he had anyone else to take him.

He, unfortunately, said no so I zoomed to his house. It's not that I didn't want to take him, I just feel like I'm going to break down and I really don't want him seeing me like that. I parked my car and texted Jonah. As I pull up my messages, I notice that Andrew texted me.