Wattpad Original
There are 6 more free parts

Intro Note

Dear Readers,

I am so excited to announce that "Last Flight to L.A." will now be part of Wattpad's Paid Stories program! Because of your support, I am able to do more of what I love. It means the world to me that you as a reader enjoy my stories and love the characters just as much as I do.

"Last Flight to L.A." is one of my favorite projects I have ever worked on, and it's absolutely thrilling to be able to share it with you!

F A Q

What does this mean?

After the first six chapters, you will need to use coins to access the rest of the book. But don't worry! It'll be worth it!

Do I have to pay to read all of your stories?

No! I have other works posted on Wattpad for free, including the Christmas sequel to "Last Flight to L.A.". I will always have free material on Wattpad, as allowing everyone to enjoy my stories is a priority.

Why are you joining the program?

Writing has been a passion of mine since I was thirteen. Even though I'm a busy student, homemaker, and employee, my dream is to become a full-time writer. Your support will enable me to take those first steps towards fulfilling that dream, as well as help me to continue publishing on Wattpad.