|Summary|

Following the death of his brother, Drew's parents leave him to his own devices. Unable to cope and incapable of grieving alone, Drew is turning invisible.

Forced to relocate for spring break, he stumbles over what could be his salvation in the woods behind his grandfather's house.

For Aiden, his former childhood crush that's arrived back is now all sorts of weird. But before he can decide if it's good weird, he's unwillingly pulled into a plan to help Drew keep a secret—one that would put him at odds with his own parents.

Bear Town
Copyright © 2019 Sarah3534

Written for the LGBTQ+ songfic contest. Inspired by The Amity Affliction song The Gift Horse. Wattys Shorts 2020 finalist.

This book is a work of fiction, I made it up. Names, characters, places or incidents are either a product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual people living or dead, events or locales is entirely coincidental. The story cover image is licensed to me. It is a crime to copy it unless you have obtained the images legally yourself.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than W @ t t p a d, I n k i tt or Kerning, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack.

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than W @  t t p a d, I n k i tt or Kerning, you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack